Chapter 7: Are we....

A/N

Hi again Sorry for not updating it I had writer's block a lot I was trying to make this story interesting about Branch had a long lost cousin and Creek return. But I'm back now

Now back to the story.

_______________________

Branch was shock to hear that Jasmine was really his cousin.

Poppy went up to him trying to get her boyfriend attention
"She was related to me..." Branch said quietly.

"What...?!"

Branch then grabbed her shoulder's pulling her close causing her to yelp in surprise, Branch clenched his teeth his eyes were surprised in shock. "Don't you get it Poppy?! That troll was related to me! Because she said about my grandma!" Branch said in shock as the snack pack gasped in shock.

"Realization hits hard!" Guy diamond said in shock.

"Oh my gah..." Smidge.

Creek then lifted Jasmine's chin up slowly wiping her tears away as she sniffed before smiled softly at him. "Hey it's okay...I'm sorry for your loss." He said softly as Jasmine smiled softly.

Branch was confused...Wanted answers how?!! His parents and grandma never told him about he had cousins or Had an aunt and uncle or a grandfather that his grandma didn't tell him before since she was taken by a Bergen.

"Can you tell me about your mother what's her name?" Creek asked lifting Jasmine's Head once more.
"Her name is Emily...She was a sweet troll a mother I would have...She always take care of me, I miss her...Grandma, grandpa and Auntie Rosemary..."

Branch's eyes widen to hear the name that was his mother. Creek lifted her chin up smiled softly leaning her face close to their lips.

"Creek..."

"Yes..." They were about to kiss before until. "STOP!!!!!!" Branch gets out of the bushes ran up to them. They looked at him blushing lightly.

"W-Wha...?" Jasmine and Creek hold their hands while looking at Branch.

"Oh it's you Branch." Creek said greeted not amuse but mellow why branch was here.

"Why did you come here this evening?" Creek asked.

"Quick question how does she know my grandma a lot?! And my mother?!" Branch asked.

Jasmine looked at Branch. "What...?!

"What do you mean Branch?"

"That she's said having an aunt that has the name Rosemary."

"Yes, My mother Emily and her sister Rosemary." She said as Branch's eyes widen.

"Wait what did you say about the name Rosemary was your aunt? Because she's my mom." Jasmines eyes were widen realizing what it was for a long time.

"Wait...Are we...?"

Branch and Jasmine looked at each other.

"Are we related?..." Jasmine and Branch looked at each other, while Poppy, Creek and the snack pack watched them. "This means...We are....Cousins..." They said in the same time. Poppy's pink eyes were widen in shock while Smidge said. "Oh my gah!"

"Huh...What?!" Poppy asked in shock and her mind was blown. Creek was surprise to not know that.
Jasmine held Creek's hand.
"Well, Creek...Branch is my cousin."
Poppy was in shock. "Wait?! What?! How?!"
"She's my cousin..." Branch was astonished more. "I can't believe I found my long lost cousin." Jasmine said smiling a lot, felt tears formed in her eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile

At night time in the hill. The hill monster was sleeping , after  not until, he spat out something while it shots in the air while a scream was heard while before something landed on the mud.
The hill monster grunts as it goes back blending in.
Something gets up it's face covered in mud opened his or hers yellow eyes with red irises growls angrily before wiping the mud out of her or his face revealing was a Bergen with purple skin moles, crooked teeth has blue hair wearing a Chef coat. Who is covered in dirt while screaming in rage that while her screams were echoed through the forest.
"My plan it's ruined! All of the trolls! My hard work of being queen gone! I'll get those trolls the last thing I'll do and get that purple troll and that pink troll Poppy..." The Bergen said enraged snarling walking out of the mud in rage.
A/N
_____________________
Uh oh!!!! Someone returning and get the trolls!!!!
Take a guess anyone who it is?!!
Jasmine10_2005
broppyshipper_2461
broppynerd
Sorry for not updating it for a long time I was busy with stuff but here it is.
Thank you for reading.