Chapter 11: Interrogating Chef

Hey Everyone, Sorry I haven't update this a while, I was trying to update stuff, I was busy,
Cause I was busy moving in and had trouble adjusting things and ran out of ideas. Here's my chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

_____________________Poppy and the others arrive to Bergen town.
They were right about what Creek warned everyone about Chef, coming back.
Jasmine was holding Creek close.

"You were right, Creek...We
should've listen to you..."
Cooper said worried.

"We are going to interrogate her why she's here!" Poppy said as they went up the castle. To see King Gristle and Bridget waiting for them.

"Bridget!" Poppy ran up to her Bergen friend.
"Poppy!" Bridget picked her up. Hugging her tightly.

"We were worried about you guys, they caught Chef." She said.

"We know, and I'm so worried about you guys." Bridget's voice cracked.

"We're gonna find out why she return and then put her to dungeon!"

"I thought she was eaten by the hill monster?" Cooper asked in fear. As the snack pack hurdled in fear shaken.

"Wait, Wait, Wait! What If Chef plays a trick or a spell on us?!!"
Branch asked while grab Poppy's shoulders looking at her in worry.

"Don't worry, Branch. Chad and Todd got her in a dungeon, Bridget and Gristle jr. told us that she is chained up, so she won't get out of there." Poppy said.

"So anyone with me to interrogate her?" Poppy asked as the snack pack huddled in fear.

"No way!" Satin said shaking.

"Y-Yeah...After she kidnapped us!" Chenille said scared hugging her twin.

"The girls are right! I'm scared of Chef too." Cooper said shaking, as Guy Diamond, Biggie, Fuzzbert, DJ Suki, And the fashion twins hurtled in the corner scared.

Except for Smidge, Poppy, Branch, And Creek and Jasmine are the only ones could handle interrogating Chef.

"I'm not afraid of her! I can't believe she came back." Smidge
Said before cracking her knuckles angry.

"After she tried to kidnap the trolls again with her dumb recipe?!! Oh she's going down!"

She said her eyes were narrowed.
"I guess it's just me, Branch, Creek, Jasmine and Smidge to go in there." Poppy said.

"You guys you'll stay in there beside Gristle and Bridget got this. If something ore wrong Smidge, Chad and Todd got this." Poppy said. While going into the interrogation room, with Gristle and The trolls.

Chef was in shackles, and cuffed her so she won't escape.
Poppy climbs up with Gristle who helped lifted her up.

"Chef." Gristle said in stern voice looking at her. It's been two years she had been alive, but return in Bergen town.

"King Gristle." Chef said stern not angry still chained.

"I see your still royal married the scullery maid."

"Bridget, Is not a scullery maid you can't called her that. She is Queen now." Gristle said. "And you need to be nice to her."
Chef eyes narrowed.

"And For you Chef. Since you been doing trollstice all over. I realized the trolls are our friends.
Eating them to be happy. But I never ate a troll before. And Bridget never done it."
He said.

"And I wanted to be  Queen. To take cover Bergen Town! I wanted to be As what my family found." She said.

"Why would you never wanted to be taking Trolls and turn them into dishes?" Poppy asked.

"Why you want to know?!" She growls at her making her flinched a bit.
"We want to know why you how did you survive?!" Creek said hissing at her.
"I thought you were already been eaten by that monster?!"
Creek hisses more as Jasmine hold his arm trying to calm him down.

"Even if that Monster Hill didn't have the taste of Bergens." Chef Hisses back as Poppy was between them.

"Enough!" Poppy snapped.
"This is too much!" Branch. "This Bergen And Troll fighting ends now!" Branch said more.

"You don't even know how my father, don't want to appreciate me!" Chef snapped.
As the trolls and Bergens looked at her.
"How do you know you don't have a father!"

"Yes I do." Chef said. "About my life. I wanted to have troll food to impress my dad for years."

Gristle looking at her not buying it.
"How?...."
"Tell us. Now." Branch said.
______________________
A/n
Here's chapter sorry I haven't update this for a while since I had writer's block of what happened.
I hope you enjoyed it?