Chapter 10: Chef's back!

Hey everybody sorry for waiting. I was depressed since weeks ago but I'm okay, I'm trying to be positive, I'm sick and tired of people's problems.
But I'm going to be okay, I'm okay.
___________________ Creek was very worried about what would happened next that his vision that Chef was alive and was after the trolls and capture them again, he doesn't want to do the same mistake that he's done to the trolls and Bergens, what if Chef ambushed them into capturing and turning them into something to eat that she desired to turn into food.

Creek was in his bed dreaming something scary in his mind.
That he had a vision that Chef grabs him, he was struggling to get out of her grasp.

"Times up Creek!" Chef cackled evilly.
"No! Wait! Please I've changed! No! No! Nooooo!!!!!" Creek screamed for mercy as she placing him on her mouth but then darkness.
He gasped for air waking up covered in sweat breathing looking around at his pod was around in darkness at night looking around before he looked at the clock was two am in the morning.

He looked around to see nothing he was afraid of something might happened if Chef returns? she'll captures the trolls and him and eats them and almost broken a trust.
He was so sudden and sweating around.
"Creek...?" The voice asked was soft and soothing. He looked at the purple troll with blue hair looking at him with the expression of worries about him. It was Jasmine who was laying beside him, he suddenly hugged her tighter worried and sobbing uncomfortably quietly before she hugged him back rubbing his back gently trying to sooth him to calm him down a lot.
"It's okay, Creek...Nothing's bad."
"Nothing's bad?! Chef's coming to get everyone! I know she's coming!" Creek exclaimed grabbing her shoulder looking at her in fear. Jasmine looked at him that he was very worried and thinking about it.
"Are you having a nightmare?" She asked worried.
__________________________________________________________________________________
The tea kettle whistled as Jasmine took it off the stove and pour hot water on the two cups that inside are herbal tea packets. As she gave one to Creek who sat on the table with her.
"Tell, me what happened?" Jasmine asked sat with him on the table sipping tea, he sighed looking at her gently. "Well, I had a vision or nightmare of Chef returning to get trolls." He said. "I was trying to warn everyone that I have an vision, that Chef is coming to get all of us, and I don't want this to happened I already done a mistake to all of the trolls, by selling them out."
Jasmine's eyes blinked. "Why did you do that?..." She said softly.
Creek then sighed. "I was...Wrong all I wanted to not get eaten by trolls...But I messed it up by doing it. I know Poppy, Branch and the other trolls hate me for what I did..." He sighed softly looking at his cup before taking a sip of it gently.

Jasmine place her hand on his that he needed support.
"I'm sorry..To hear...You mean you saw something that you experience?" She asked as Creek sighed nodded.
"Creek..." Jasmine then grasped his hands touching it gently.
_______________________
Branch,  Poppy and the trolls were having a discussion about Bergen town.
"Okay, everyone for Bergen town we can gathered stuff and supplies for Gristle and Bridget's wedding, anyone with ideas?"
Poppy asked as the trolls muttered looking at each other.

"Oh! We get them roses!" Keith exclaimed jumping.
"A wedding cake!" Cooper said.
"We can design her a wedding dress!" Satin said.
As Chenille nodded. "Yeah!"
_______________________
Creek was meditating while sitting the mushroom.
Trying to breath and clear his mind.
"Breathe...Let it go...Don't worry about things..."  He thought as he's imagine in his mind but he sees was a yellow with red irises looking down at the him and the trolls.
"Time's up Creek!" The voice said as the trolls panicked in fear as they were being grabbed by a large hand with long fingers as they were screaming.
"No! Please!" Creek trying to grab them and trying to saves them, but no use.
Branch went up to Creek who glares at him, who is saying he's a betrayer.

"This is your fault Creek!" Branch snapped at him in rage.
"N-No please, I was trying to save them! Please!" Creek was trying to explain.
Jasmine felt betrayed and upset at Creek.
"How could you Creek! I trusted you! And all of us trusted you!" Jasmine snapped at him with tears streaming down her eyes with her eyes narrowed.
"No! Please I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!"
"You liar!" Poppy snapped. As the snack pack surrounded him.
"Monster!" Biggie said.
"Selfish!" Satin said.
"Sell out!" Branch yells in rage.
"No! Please! Please!" Creek cried in despair letting all the trolls down when Chef laughs evilly as her mouth opens eating them whole as everything went black.
"No! No! Noooo!!!!!"

Then....
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Creek screamed loudly scrambled away falling off the mushroom gasping for air. Then he breathes panted grabbing his chest looking around.
Then his vision becomes real.
"I need to tell everyone!"
He ran to the troll village as fast as he could.
_______________________
Gristle and Bridget were just busy doing something.
But Chad and Todd went up to them.
"Your majesty, we found someone who was lurking in the forest." Chad said.
"Who is it Todd?" Gristle jr. asked.
"He's Todd I'm Chad. We found this woman, she's familiar who wanted trollstice again."
"Oh really, she really wanted trollstice again..." Gristle laying while opened his eyes widen in shock realizing, what he's saying.
"What who it is again?!"

"Well, it's the same female Bergen, who said about trollstice again we put her in chains."

"That's Chef! Put her in the dungeon! Send the trolls in! and send Queen Poppy!" Gristle jr. demanded as Chad and Todd nodded as they going out and tells the trolls to put her in the dungeon.
______________________
Poppy and Branch were setting up things as suddenly Creek ran fast and began to say.

"Everyone listen to me!"

"Oh no here's the troll who cried bergen." Smidge said rolling her eyes. As one of them laughs.

"I'm being serious! Believe me! Chef's coming!"

"Oh stop Creek, shes gone already shes been gone forever since you escape and she gets eaten by the hill monster." Branch said.

"No! She escape and coming to get and to eat us!"

Creek said before the trolls will resume they decoration suddenly Chad and Todd went up to Poppy and the trolls.

"Poppy, There's something, that Bridget and Gristle jr. Sends us to tell you."

"Okay, is it the wedding invatations that Bridget wanted me to help. Okay-"

"No its not like that they wanted us to tell that something, that the Chef lady returned." Chad said. As Poppy gasped as her eyes widen as the trolls began to panick and scream in fear.

"She's back!" Cooper screamed as the trolls were running around screaming and worried.

"I was right!, we need to get out of here!" Creek said as Todd denied. "No, she's already in the dungeon. And that's why he sends us to get you guys." He said.

"What are we gonna do?" Aspen asked in fear, Poppy looked at them then suddenly her eyes narrowed. "We could faace her interragation and face to face her asking her question why she's here." She said as the trolls began to cheer.

Branch then grabbed her hand. "Poppy wait, he can't face her what if she'll escape and capture us again?!" Branch asked in worry.

"We can't try were trolls, no troll left behind." She said as the trolls cheered more. At their beloved Queen.
_______________________
A/N
Here's chapter 10. And happy year anniversary of trolls the beat goes on. And it's snowing at my state. So yeah.
Happy late new year. And all of it.
I'll update it. Sorry for waiting I was depressed for weeks, that I'm trying to stay positive in the Wattpad and something it's difficult to deal with.
I hope you like this chapter.