Chapter 4:Takes a moment /Sorry not sorry

Here it is my update sorry for late things I was busy, I was updating HTTYD and Trolls Parody.
I hope you enjoy this

Warning: Strong Language

(Normal POV).

Poppy was picking berries in the baskets while the trolls sprays water on the gardens as they were harvesting berries.
For the Blueberry pie festival.
Branch went up to her with a smile.

"Hey Pops." Branch greeted his girlfriend, who turned and saw him.
"Hey Branch!" She greeted back while plucking berries.
"What's up?" She asked coming down the tree.

"I was gonna check if your okay? Since what happened to that incident that Creek came back, sorry if I bring that up?" Branch said apologetic.

Poppy still smiled.
"It's okay Branch." Poppy replied.
Branch smiled and sighed in relief.
"Okay, wanna go somewhere like a walk? Like seeing the gardens, flowers and bright irises and roses?" Poppy smiled brightly.

"Okay Branchie!" Poppy held his hand, as they walk.
Guy diamond saw them.
He gasped and squealed quietly.

"My ship is sailing!!!" Guy Diamond said giggling jumping excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poppy and Branch were walking around the beautiful gardens, ponds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Poppy and Branch were walking around the beautiful gardens, ponds

Poppy grasped his hands tight seeing the beautiful gardens.
Seeing the beautiful flowers, Lilac, roses, forget me nots and tulips.

"This is so beautiful..." Poppy said amazed, Branch smiled grasping her hand as they walk over the pond looking at their reflection.
"Poppy, I was gonna give you something." Branch said,
"What is it?" Poppy asked.
"It's a surprise, now close your eyes..." Branch told her as she did.
Poppy then close her eyes, she then felt something around her neck that Branch put it on her.
"Okay, open you eyes."
Branch said smiling.
As Poppy open her eyes.
To see something wrapped around her neck.

Poppy gasped and smiled.
"It's beautiful." Poppy said.
"Do you like it?..."

"Yes I do." Poppy smiled.
Branch grasped her hands.
As Poppy blushed a bit. Holding each other looking at the beautiful day.
She rested her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes as Branch held her.
"You're sweet..." Poppy said.

Branch blushed a bit and smiled.

"You're beautiful." Branch replied.
Poppy smiled, snuggled deeply.
As they looked at the skies with clouds.
(Time skip).
Branch was busy helping Poppy by picking berries and blue berries for festival berry juice and pies.
They were picking as everyone making them.

Poppy was plucking one, and place it on the basket.
She comes down the ladder and takes the basket she notice Branch who is seeing Creek in chains by other guards.

"Hello Mate," Creek said in a calm tone.
Branch folded his arms in anger.

"What do you want?!!!" Branch asked as Poppy was beside him.

"I was going to say I'm sorry, That I Betray you all...I-"

"Stop!"

"But Branch-"

"I had enough of you! You betrayed us with a Bergen! And destroy everything!" Branch snapped. As the trolls looked at him.

"Look Branch, I know your upset please. I'm sorry for picking on you for 20 years ago I-" He was cut off by Branch punches him in the nose as he fell on his back as he looked at his nose was red blood. He was shock that Branch actually hit him.

"Y-You hit me mate."

"That's for my girlfriend!" Branch said and kicked him on the chest making him groaned in pain clenching his bruised ribs.
Poppy gasped. "Branchie! Stop!"

"Branch please-"
He was cut off to Branch punching him beating him up suddenly the guards pulled Branch away.
Poppy steps in front of Creek. "Branch Stop please!" Branch was in rage walking to his bunker.
Poppy follows him to his bunker.

The snack pack was shocked and angry at times.

Creek gets up in pain. Seeing everyone walked away.
Creek sighed in disappointment as the guards taken away to his cell.

"There's gotta be something to tell him..." Creek then trying to tell a story or wrote letters that he was wrong.

Suddenly a purple troll with purple hair, tied in a ponytail, blue eyes, yellow T-shirt and blue skirt looking at him.

"Who is he?..."

Sorry if it's short I was busy with things here it is.
Thank you for liking my books.