2

Maggie:

It was hard, having all my classes with him, cause I had them all with Jess too

"Can't I just ask him?" I asked. She just shook her head.

"The last person that 'asked him a question' was shoved into their locker, locked in, and stuck until someone heard them yelling. I just don't get why people don't tell on him" she sighed. I frowned. "Just forget about it." I nodded, realising that this is absolutely ridiculous.

Why should I care about a jocks black eye. It sounded funny as I said it to myself, so I laughed out loud.

"What's so funny, Mrs Santos??" The teacher asks.

I'm caught out of my laughing phase by Mrs, legave stood in front of my desk, her eyebrows raised, an unappreciated look on her face.

"N-Nothing, just an inside joke. I'm sorry" she shakes her head, an unamsued look takes over.

"Well. At the beginning of each sophomore year, I am told to give you a project that you must work with a partner for. The project is going to be a 'get to know your partner' which means that it is mostly out of school, even though you will be given time in school. You must figure many things about your partner. The following is mandatory:

-full name
-Age and birthday
- height
- what they like to do
-their favorite book/movie/tv show.
-a little about their home life (siblings family ect.)
- and at least 10 fun facts about them.

This will count as 30% of your 1st term grade. I'll start giving partners now." She grabbed a clipboard with papers "please note that this is all random." She started giving out the names.

"Bryce, you'll be working with lea. Justin you'll be with jessica" Jessica's eyes lightened up some. "Jeff, you'll be working with Chloe, clay, you'll be working with Hannah, Marcus, you'll he working with Courtney, Ryan you'll be working with sherri, Scottie you'll be working with Nikki, Zach you'll be working with Alyssa, Montgomery you'll be working with Maggie," Jess gasped quietly.

"Of course. That just had to happen.

"Tyler, you can work with Brianna and Brian, you'll work with olivia. You guys have the rest of this class to meet up, and you'll have the rest of this week. Might I remind you all, this must be detailed and filled with color and work. Get going" she sat back down at her desk, ignoring everyone else's presence as she went amazon shopping on her computer.

"Maggie. I might sound over dramatic, but honestly be careful. He's not a good guy. Do the project and don't talk to him anymore. Got it." I nod rolling my eyes.

"Fine." She smiles and walks off. Hannah laughs a little.

"What a mom" we both laugh as she walks up to her partner.

I walk over to Montgomery, seeing Bryce say something and dap him up. What's that about?

He left, as I came to sit.

"Hello, beautiful, nice to see you again" he smirks. I half-smiled

"Hi" i took a seat, trying my hardest not to look at his eye. But it was too hard.

"So what do you gotta know?" He gives me a flashy smile.

"Um. Your full name"

"Montgomery de la cruz"

"Ok. Birthday"

"May 5th 2001. Im 17."

"Height?"

"5'11"

"What do you like to do."

"Play baseball, football, bear pong, party, and chill with the boys."

"What your favorote movie, book, and tv show?"

"Saw, dont think im werid but the boy in the striped pajamas, andddddddddd gotham." I nodded, learning all this about him was cool.

"Any siblings?" He nods looking fake annoyed.

"A brother and a sister. Both older than me. They are both in collage. They're twins." I raise my eyebrows and nod.

"Ok now 10 fun facts"

Montgomery:

"Get in those pants

"Get in those pants. I see you monty." I laugh and dap bryce up as Maggie walks over.

"Hello beautiful, nice to see you again." She looks awkwardly at me before returning my greet with a "hi"

We get right to work. Theres something about this girl. Shes different, i dont know if its a good thing or not.

I always catch her staring at my eye.

As the bell rings, i tell her goodbye and grab my bag.

As i grabbed it, my hand hit my eye, the one which was bruised. I winced mumbling a 'fuck' she looks at me with concern.

"Are you ok?" I nod, rolling my eyes and walking out.

I know she was trying to talk to me more, but im not saying shit to her. Ever.

Ive learned my lesson.