NEW BOOK :)))

Heyyy lovesss!!!!

Yes you read the title correct.

I'm making a new book, sadly, I haven't started on my Monty book yet...

For any of my IT fans, this is a Reddie book. (A richie tozier x Eddie kasbrak book)

It'll be called '1989' and it's definitely better written then any of my other books because I haven't written in a long time for this specific reason.

I have so many books unpublished mainly to work on my writing and I'm finally proud of it.

So I decided to post a little bit of it on all my already published books just in case anyone's interested for when it comes out.

So here you guys go, here's a sneak peek at my first book after my extremely long break from writing. My first book that I'm actually proud of...

                                     '1989'

The boy walks off the bus slowly, pulling out a cigarette the second his beat up black vans meet the pavement. He flicks his lighter, letting the fire meet his rolled up nicotine before taking a long, relaxing drag, exhaling his problems with the smoke. He begins the 7 minute walk home from the bus stop. His black curls bounce with each step he takes while he continues to inhale the smoke.

Into his lungs

Out to the air

Repeat

"Tozier" the boys attention is drawn to the blonde boy sitting on his front porch. The same blonde boy that had tormented him for the majority of his life.

Henry Bowers

"What the fuck do you want today bowers." Henry stood to his feet, hands up in surrender.

"Listen richie." His name Didn't sound like pure venom coming out of Henry's mouth this time. It made his stomach churn even thinking about whatever Henry could say next. But truth be told, Henry Bowers was the first person To even speak to richie in months. Other than himself of course.

Because that's what happens when your lonely, you turn to yourself.

And god was Richie Tozier lonely.

Richie was brought out of his trance by a snapping in his face. "Hey, asshole are you even listening to me." Richie blinks quickly and turns back towards the blonde boy shaking his head.

"What?" Henry sighs and begins speaking again.

"You heard about belch right? How he got arrested last week?" Richie nods pulling out another cigarette. He offers one to Henry, who gladly takes it. They light them together and richie watches intensely as Henry continues his story.

"Yea, so turns out he's a major douchebag, and I want you to take his place. Come hang with us" Richies eyes bulge out of his head, and suddenly his lungs are craving more than just a cigarette, he needs more than just a 2 minute head High.

"W-What?" Henry nods as if it's nothing.

"I said I want you-" Richie cute him off with a roll of his eyes.

"Yea I heard you. But, why me?" Henry just shrugs.

"I don't know." But Henry knew that was a lie. He felt bad for the kid. He'd heard the rumors, he'd seen richie when richie didn't wanna be seen, not on purpose, he just happened to be strolling around at the wrong time. It shocked him to his core, but he felt bad, but he'd never admit it. "Listen. You in it or not, I can find someone else and just go back to kicking your ass if you-" he was interrupted again.

"Okay" Henry's eyes widened

"Okay? Okay like you want in? Or okay like you want me to beat your ass?"

Soooo yea... there's more to it but I didn't wanna show the whole thing obviously.

So that's part of the first chapter.

I don't know when I'm gonna post it yet because I haven't put any of the details or anything up, but it should be up shortly so keep and eye out for it if your interested.

And once again, I love all of you who support me even when my writing sucked, but now that I feel as I I've gotten better, I'm here to write, so yea

Stay tuned🙂

💙Kasey