TWO

As promised, here's part 2 of the book I never got to finish :)))

With love, kasey💙

Sierra:

"Sometimes, all people need a is a wake-up call"

1 year, 3 weeks, 5 days

Thats how long its been. Since i lost him.

Since i lost everything.

I reached for the big glass bottle of vodka and took a swig before stuffing the bottle back under my mattress. Looking in my mirror, i applied my makeup.

Tony knocked on the door and came in "Ma said come on or your walking" i nodded slowly grabbing my bag. I walked down to the car dreadfully, not wanting to go to school.

My mom was waiting in the car. "Remind we why im riding with you" she laughs shaking her head

"Because i crashed my car" tony answers for her. I nod before sticking my headphones in and blasting my music.

I searched through my facebook feed.

Of course seeing nothing but "happy Birthday Jeff" or "R.I.P to a real one" i turned my phone off just as we pulled up to the lively school.

I got out without saying bye, not caring what tony and my mom would talk about as soon as the car door shut and i walked away.

I saw a tired justin walking so i joined him. He had bags under his eyes and his completion was a pale color.

"Rough night?" He jumps slighty, startled. He runs his hand through his light brown "pretty boy" hair.

"Shits been hectic, you know with Hannah's death and my mom and Seth and you know, the tapes." i nod taking a huge sigh. He shakes his head, dragging his duffle bag.

"How far are you?" I ask curiously. He does a laugh-type scoff.

"Havent even finished jess's yet. I've been... Distracted" i nod

"Havent we all" i laugh slightly.

"He would be 18 today" he blurts out suddenly, taking me out of my trance. I turn my head slowly to him, knowing exactly what he was talking about. I nodded.

"To this day, i still have no clue why the stop sign was gone." I say in an ashamed tone. Out of nowhere, i feel my feet off the ground as two strong and big hands ripped me from off the ground. I let out a small scream.

"Goodmorning beautiful" i smiled at montys words, which had finally lighten up my morning.

I turned my head and gave him a quick peck on the lips "hey". Soon we were all joined by Bryce, zach, marcus, alex and jessica. There was much commotion running through the group. I didn't want to listen to it all, but just as i was about to put my headphones in again, bryce spoke up.

"Party at mine tonight." Zach laughed a bit and made a face.

"Party for what" bryce firmly grips his shoulder.

"For christmas. What do you think, to celebrate the one and only, Jeff Adkins." I quickly shot my head in bryces direction. Zach nodded. The vibe throughout our entire group went south quickly, as if we were all thinking the same.

I looked down, monty must of noticed because he grabbed my small hand in his big one and squeezed it gently. I looked up at him and smiled a bit.

"I've gotta get to class. Need to talk to mrs. Coughly about a project" he nods, i kiss him quickly before turning to everyone else. "Ill talk to you guys later". I walk away from the group. I heard Montgomery say goodbye to the group, and then plugged my headphones in to tune everyone out.