9

Maggie:

We walked to the train station in silence

We walked to the train station in silence. It wadnt a bad silence, it was more of a 'i dont know what to say or how to feel' silence.

Once we got there, monty laid the blankets and pillows down and we just sat there, nobody knowing what to say.

"I-im really sorry about that." I shrug it off.

"Its fine. Im just so glad to have you monty. I dont know if you understand that. Your always there when i need you, thank you" he smiles, that smile is amazing.

"Dont you ever thank me. Im just helping." I smile.

Everything goes quiet again.

I look at him and he looks at me, with that lust in his eyes again.

I smash my lips against his again, this time taking control. He kisses back, smiling into it.

"Monty. I want you." He raises his eyebrows.

"Wait. Really?" I nod laughing at his response.

"But. Im still a virgin. Ive never actually had sex." He looks at me softly.

"You sure?" I nod.

"Lets do this then" we immediately start undressing, and ge stares at me in awe.

"Your beautiful. You know that right?" I laugh.

He smashes his lips against mine again.

            *time skip!!*

We sit there, both breathless. I smile at him as i rest my head on his chest.

"That was amazing. Im glad my first time was with you" he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Get some rest. Trust me, youll be sore tomorrow" i nod off to sleep.

Montgomery:

"Get some rest trust me, youll be sore tomorrow. She yawns and slowly falls alseep.

My phone buzzes again.

Unknown:

U- monty monty, what a dog, how did it feel taking her innocence?

M-who is this?

U-youll see. Leave her alone. Dont talk to Her again, do i make myself clear?

M-why?

U-if you talk to her ill kill her. And we both know this is more than just a 'friend with benifits' for you.

M-what?

U-thats your only warning. I will kill her. Trust me Goodnight Montgomery.

I stare at my phone and then switch glances between maggie and my phone. Im not taking chances. At all

I grab a piece of paper

Maggie:

Hey, im sorry to leave you like this, but im a bad guy maggie. Im not safe to be around, or be with. So please just leave me alone. Im not going to say anything else. Don't talk to me
Please. For your own sake.

--monty

I sigh writing this, watching her sleep in peace.

I leave the note with her stuff, pack up, and leave.

God this is going to be hard.

_____________________________

I know this chapter probably sucks, but i needed to post and its 10:37 at night and im exhausted.

Love you guys 💘