4

Montgomery:

No. I cant have this happen again. Not now.

It always ends up bad.

If maggie ever found out, she would try to help, which would only result in her getting hurt.

I sigh as i walk down to the abandoned train station.

I need to figure shit out.

I sneak into the station throught the window and place my stuff in my normal place.

I sigh and lay down, thinking about tonight. I need to stay away from maggie, for her own saftey.

But shes not going to stop. I can tell. Ill just have to do what i normally do and shut her out.

        *NEXT MORNING*

I grab my stuff and ball it into my bag before leaving to take a shower at my hiise while nobody is home.

On the way back, i look across the street from my house at the park, and see someone laying on the ground. I shrug it off and sneak into the house.

I take my shower..when i get out, i look out the window and see the person get up. I look closer at thier face.

Its maggie.

She quickly walks away. I get dressed and grab my bag to walk to school.

I try walking up the street to see if maggie was there, but she was nowhere to be found.

I shrugged and keot walking.

MAGGIE:

I wacthed as he walked right by my house, looking around for something, or someone

I quickly take a shower and get dressed, doing my hair.

I begin my walk to school, meeting jessica half way as ive been doing this week.

"Hey girl" i smile and wave.