5

Montgomery:

"Some bitch and her friends jumped me"

She told me it was because of me. That only leaves one person.

Rianna.

I left the class walking to where i knew i could find her.

"Rianna!" She looks over at me and smirks.

"Hey baby!" She starts rubbing my chest. I pry her off of me.

"Get the hell off of me. For the last time. We arent together anymore." She laughs.

"We are still together. Your just crazy." She grabs my wrist and whispers

"We are together until I say we arent. Got it?" I scoff.

"Dont you ever touch maggie again. Or youll regret it." She laughs.

"Ive made many mistakes, thats not one of them. Bye baby" she kisses my lip. I push her off.

I punch my fist into the locker before going to my next class.

Study. Great i can talk to her.

I walk in too see maggue and jess with bryce and justin. Hannah is there. I walk and sit with them.

"Hey monty. Whats going on" i dap bryce and justin up.

"Hey maggie, jess, hannah."

They all say a quick hi, then maggies head goes down.

I sigh. Theres nothing i can do in front of all of them.

"So monty. Where were you?" Jess asks, her eyebrows raised. I shrug.

"Had to take care of something. Nothing big." She nods.

I feel my phone buzz, i open it.

Dad: get your ass home. Now!

Me: im at school

Dad: i dont care. You have 30 minutes to get here before i get to you.

I sigh grabbing my stuff. "I-uh gotta go guys" i see maggie staring at me the entire time.

I quickly run out of the school so nobody sees me and i start walking home.

This will not end well.

Maggie:

"I-uh gotta go" monty said before getting up and quickly walking out

About a minute later, i ask to use the bathroom, so no one would think im following him.

I see him.walking fastky down the hall so i follow him, making sure he doesn't see me.

I watched as he walked ou, slowly, staying behind a little, i followed him.

He went into the house he came out if last night. So thats his house.

He walks in, and i immediately regret even following him.

"YOU STUPID ASS BASTURD. YOU BETTER HOPE TO GOD THE COPS DONT SHOW BACK UP AT MY HOUSE" im guessing it was his dad yelling at him.

Then he smacked him.

It all makes sense now. His dad beats him. Ive gotta help him.

"AND WHAT IF THEY DO DAD YOU GONNA BEAT ME AS USUAL?" thats when things got out of hand.

Mintys dad grabbed his beer bottle and smashed it against his head, then got on top of him and punched him. Really hard.

Monty pushed him off and ran out of the house.

"MONTY!" he looks at me, his eyes droppy but kind of upset.

"What the hell are you doing here maddie." I ingore his question.

"Monty i got to get you some help." I try to grab his arm but he yanks it away.

"I-m fin-" 'BOOM' the next thing i knew, he was out cold on the floor.

Oh god no. I cant go through this again.

I checked for a pulse. It was there but fading quckly, his dad must've hit him too hard.

I felt tears brim my eyes, and then they fell. Streaming down my face.

I called 9-1-1

"9-1-1 whats your emergency?"

"My friend, h-he passed out, his pulse is slowly fading. Hurry please. Im on murray street at the park."

"Ok ma'am. The ambulance will be there shortly."

I hang up and see that his pulse is fading more and more. I start sobbing by his body.

"P-please monty. Its ok." I hold on to his hand.

               *flashback*

He lay there, unconscious and pale.

"Jack. Jack. Pleade wake up" i checked for a pulse, it was fading quickly.

I called 9-1-1 again, urging them to hurry up.

An abulance was here within 5 minutes.

They began to check him, turing around slowly.

"Excuse me ma'am. Im truly sorry, but hus pulse is gone. We tried to bring it back, but no luck. We will still take him to the hospital." I felt my body crumble. I went up to him before they left.

"So this is goodbye huh? God dammit jack." I start sobbing.

"Im so sorry." I kiss his forehead and walk away, leaving my world on the ground, as i sobbed not being able to see.

        *flashback over*

No. I refuse to let that happen again.

"Monty. It will be ok i promise" i kissed his forehead, and held on to his hand.

*authors note*

Not doing .5 chaoters anymore. Btw how was this? Too dark? Ehhh idk

Love you guys❤ XD