8

Maggie:

"Hey hey

"Hey hey. Its gonna be fine. Im here" monty hugs me.

I calm myself down from the panic attack i was having.

"Hey. My-uh- my dad is gone for the weekend, so do you wanna crash at my place?" I nod quietly.

"Ok lets go." He picks me up bridal style making me giggle.

"I can walk" he laughs.

"I know, so what" i laugh and lean my head into his chest.

*15 minutes later*

"Here we are" he says letting me down in the yard. He opens the door and i jump onto the couch.

"Wanna sleep on a bed?" I shake my head.

"This is so comfortable!!!!!!" He laughs.

"Ok ill be on the other sofa if you need me" i nod before automatically knock out letting darkness take over.

Montgomery:

I watched her sleep peacefully, feeling a huge pain in my heart

If only i was there sooner. Or if i stayed there with her fir the night i could have kept that from happening.

I think im falling for her.

I nod off into a deep sleep thinking about her.

          *2 hours later*

"Hey. Monty. Wake up" i feel someone shake me.

I look and see maggue and automatically smile.

"Hello beautiful" she laughs

"Well. If i werent wring it seems like your taking this relationship more serious. If im not wrong" i throw my pillow at her, making her laugh.

"Come on or im going to eat the luch by myself. I sit up quickly and loo at the mac and cheese, and chicken tenders on the stove. I smile to myself.

"Ooooooo. Yummy" i grab a lot of food and put on the tv.

"What show?" She grabs the remote.

"Family guy of course." I luagh abs eat while watching tv.

  *about 3 hours later*

I hear a door click. I look out the window.

"What the fuck" Maggie looks
At me confused.

"What?" She sees my dad get out if the car and gasps. "You said he was gone for the weekend."

"He said he was! Hide in my closet." She nids and runs upstairs.

This will not end  well.

Maggie:

I run upstairs to montys closet

I run upstairs to montys closet. His room is like a normal teenage boys room.

I run into is closet. It smells really good. Like brown sugar mixed with berry, and i like it.

I grab one of his big shirts and cover myself with it just in case. But kinda just to smell it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WATCHING TV IN MY LIVING ROOM"

"Watching tv" i hear a faint laugh.

"Well watch this" i hear something hit the floor.

"Shit" i mumble. I run out to see whats going on.

Montys dad is on top of him punching him, then monty turns him around and starts punching him. It goes on and on until his dad grabs his cigar and burns monty with it.

"SHIT. YOU PIECE OF SHIT" he spits on him and his dad charges after him.

I run downstairs.

"HEY. LEAVE HIM ALONE" his dads head slowly turns. He looks at me and smirks giving me an uneasy feeling.

"Aww whos this Montgomery? Your bitch. Shes quite cute. Say, whats a pretty girl Like you doing hanging around with this trash." I scoff.

"I think we all know who the trash really is" he laughs, and slowly walks towards me.

"Well arent your a fierce one. Lets put that to use" he traces my jaw.

Monty swats his hand away.

"Dont you ever fucking touch her again. Ok?" His dad laughs.

"You ok?" I nod.

"Come on. Lets go to the train station"

_____________________________

Im so sorry about the shortness and boringness of this chapter but i didnt post fir a while and i didnt wanna leave you hanging. Cimmet what you think. Love you guys!!!