first meeting

"oh sehun, detention!" sehun shrugs off his teacher's outburst, face red and his veins popping on his forehead. the hallways is filled with his teacher's yelling, telling him to go there and actually listen to him. but sehun blocks it out from his ears, he has no time to listen to him.

oh sehun has a tall, broad figure with fringe black hair, sharp jawline and piercing eyes. you can say he's the bad boy– as they say in books– of his highschool. but sehun doesn't like that title, he prefers the term vandals. it sounded way cooler than bad boys.

sehun ignores the stares he got from the other students. some judging him, some admires him, and some doesn't even care he exist. sehun doesn't mind all that. he rather let people think what they want to, he doesn't give a damn. you can say ignorance is his best friend.

"lookie here, our oh sehun, being a rebel once again!" meet jongin. sehun's childhood friend, whose body's similar to sehun's, but has a tanner skin and blonde locks. an opposite of sehun's. while sehun is silent and all glares, jongin is more smiley and loud. there's a saying opposites attract, well that goes to them.

sehun glares at the older, "i prefer vandals."

"there he goes with his 'i prefer vandals' again." now this one is kim jongdae. shorter than the two, but his body was well-built underneath the fabric he wears.

"hey, hey, guys!" this one is byun baekhyun. his adorable face can tricked you from his toned body. he went to the gym every sunday with his friend, park chanyeol. so those two were ripped. "have you guys heard about the new guy?" oh, and he's also a gossiper. the guy's a social butterfly, so he always knows the trending topic of the day.

"what new guy?" chanyeol, whom just arrived, asked. unlike all of them, chanyeol dyed his hair red. he said it makes him look more intimidating (when he already is with his tall figure and deep voice). "the chinese exchange student?" the tallest of the group said, brow raising.

"our school have exchange students program?" jongin widen his eyes slightly, surprise evident in his face.

"jongin, you've been here for three years. how come you don't know?" jongdae gives the younger a deadpanned stare, which the other return with a sheepish smile. "what about him?" he return to the chirpy boy with rectangle smile.

"well, i saw him today!" baekhyun squeals, "and he's a looker. like, totally hot."

"baek, control your fanboy self." jongin throws a crumpled tissue at him.

"it's baek hyung for you." baekhyun pointed an accusing finger at him.

"alright, baek noona."

"yah! i will hit you!" baekhyun runs off to get the blonde, "get back here!" the two were out of sight, their friends watching them instead of following the two. it was a normal thing for them to run in the busy hallway. so there's no longer weird stares directed to them.

"let's go to class, you know we can not be late." sehun rolls his eyes, taking his bag by the strap and swing it to his shoulder.

"sehun,"

"what?"

"the bell rang like twenty minutes ago."

"oh." sehun frowns, but doesn't make an effort to quicken his pace. he's that laidback. he stands between jongdae and chanyeol, who's arguing about what comes first; the chicken or the egg. chanyeol insisted that the chicken came first because there will be no egg if there's no chicken. while jongdae thinks that the egg comes first because if there's no egg there will be no chicken.

which is basically the same.

"shut it you tw– sh*t." the black haired muttered, body crashing into someone else's. his lips curl up into a small scowl as he stares at the guy who just ran to him. fortunately none of the two fell from the harsh bump. "watch where you're going." a cold tone escaped his lips, eyes shooting lasers to the guy.

the guy raises his gaze to meet sehun's fierce ones, eyebrow raising at the tone sehun used. "excuse me?"

sehun scoff at the shorter, "what? you have a hearing problem?"

the guy stare at him with a bored face, a reaction sehun didn't expect. "no. but you do have an attitude problem." sehun can hears chanyeol's 'oh~ burn!' and jongdae's loud gasp. the three definietly didn't think he would say that. anyone can't just say that to oh sehun. everyone knows that unwritten rule. apparently this guy is an exception.

"what did you just say?" sehun takes a step forward, eyes even more heated than they already were. how dare him to say that. no one can spoke to him like that. no one.

"you, mister, have an attitude problem. so stop acting great and fix yourself, you scaramouche." the guy stares back at him with the same intensity, not even backing away when sehun's face is really close to him. and when i say really, i mean really. their breaths mingled together, but none of the two gives a damn to step away. jongdae and chanyeol are gaping at the background, hoping world war three won't happened.

meanwhile baekhyun just came back with his hand pinching jongin's ear, who's whining all the way to here. "ow, ow! alright, i'll call you hyung just– ow!"

"hey, kkamjjong, do you see that?" baekhyun whispered to the taller. eyes staring at sehun's and the guy's proximity.

"see what?" jongin follows baekhyun's gaze only to find his childhood friend leaning close to guy. he can see the guy's side face and he'd be lying if he said the guy's not good looking at all because it's the opposite. he looks very attractive. "wow, hot."

"not that!– i mean, i agree but don't focus on that! do you see how he challenge sehun?!" baekhyun gapes, "no one ever do that!"

sehun grits his teeth in annoyance, he can just punch the guy right here. his hand balled into a fist, the scowl never leaving his face. "who do you think you are to say that?"

the guy narrows his eyebrow at him, "i should be asking you the same thing." he put a palm on sehun's chest, fisting the shirt beneath his palm and raises his face closer to the taller, "please move away." quicker than anyone can blink, the guy push sehun away with his hand that was fisting his shirt. walking away without even sparing them a glance. sehun watch his retreating figure with wide eyes, lips parted in surprise and his hand on his chest where the guy just grab him. he can feel the blood rushing faster in him, heart pumping in a weird pace. sehun still can remember how he froze when the guy grab him closer.

what the hell, oh sehun?! get a grip!

jongdae whistles, brown eyes staring at the guy's back. "well damn, sehun. you just got whipped."

"shut up." sehun direct his scowl to the fox-like boy.

"but seriously though, he got you wrapped under his hand." chanyeol shakes his head in amusement. he witnessed how sehun seems flustered when the guy fist his shirt. "that was such a hot scene." jongin nods in agreement with his mouth still gaping.

"hey, oh sehun." baekhyun catch not only the said boy's attention, but all of them. "that guy,"

"what?"

"that guy is the exchange student. the newbie just kicked you as*." baekhyun chuckles, "zhang yixing just kicked your as*."

"hey guys," sehun said, startling the others by how calm he looks. usually he would be steaming mad if someone just act like how that guy did to him. but now? he looks more in daze than mad.

"what?"

"what does scaramouche means?"

yup. zhang yixing got oh sehun wrapped around his fingers.