in books

a petite body crash into sehun's broad one, making her stumble down as an impact. but sehun pays no mind. he doesn't say anything or even sparing her a glance to find out who she is. no, he doesn't do all of that. instead he walks away, leaving the girl gaping at him.

"he didn't help me or even insult me like what happen in books!" he heard the girl screech to her friends behind him, making sehun rolls his eyes. what is she even thinking to do kind of stuff to oh sehun? the king of ignorance? "yah! oh sehun! you should help me up!"

sehun continues to walk, not bothering the stares he got from other students. he's heading towards the cafetaria where his friends are. so this girl isn't his priority– heck he doesn't know her, someone who purposely bump into him hoping he would be her prince charming or her bad boy that will turn good just for her. so no. he doesn't have time for her.

"you as*hole!" he heard her shout, sound of footsteps behind him become clearer. she was following him. "oh sehun! you will pay for this!"

"i'm sorry, miss. please excuse that idiot. he tends to be...an idiot." a familiar voice makes him halt on his tracks, hands buried in his pocket.

the tall man turns around to face the owner of the voice who's staring at the girl instead of him. lips forming a scowl, he glares at the chinese exchange student. "who are you calling idiot, idiot?"

"you. now apologize to this lady, please." yixing faces him, eyes turning into slits.

"what lady?" he can hear a gasp coming from the said lady.

"sehun." yixing frowns at him, narrowing his eyebrow. yixing waits for him to say something along the line of 'i'm sorry' but none comes out, so he cross his arms. "oh sehun." he said in a firm tone.

"i don't want to."

"i'm sorry, he's still a baby so he still doesn't know manners."

"yah! i'm a man!" sehun kick his shin, a habit.

"fck that hurt!"

"good!"

"it's alright, yixing. thank you for that though." the girl, who's a brunette, smiles at him. sehun can sees her eyes twinkle in amazement and he has a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. "d-do you want to eat lunch with me?" he was right.

sehun finally stares at her with a blank face. did she just asked yixing out? or a casual– no, she must be asking him out. who the hell does she think she is?

yixing bite his lower lip as he thinks about an answer. "um, well, y-yeah. su–" he gets cut off by sehun who drags him to the cafetaria by the back of his collar, catching the two off guard. "what the hell, oh sehun?!"

"you can't go with her. you're ugly."

"i hate you."

"hate you too."