end

sehun went early to school. excited to meet a certain chinese whom he just kissed on his birthday. sehun stares at the floor, a small smirk creeping up his lips as he remembers everything that happened yesterday. especially the ones envolving the chinese.

best fcking present, he thought.

his foot was tapping against the floor, arms cross over his chest. the black haired keeps on looking at the end of hallway, waiting for yixing to come. and then finally sehun sees him. he breaks into a wide grin, shocking the other students in the hallway because– did oh sehun just smile?

but sehun ignores them all.

his eyes were set on his dark orbs, and he was staring back with a warm smile on his face, and sehun feel his heart beating in a such a quick pace when he does that, revealing his deep dimple. "morning, idiot!" yixing greet him once he's beside him.

sehun pulls him closer by his hand that was caught by sehun, intertwining them. "aren't you calling me baby yesterday?" he whispered to his ear, making the older blush a light pink. sehun likes seeing him flustered like this. it was such a pretty sight.

yixing, noticing the taller enjoys his flustered state, raises a brow in such an attractive way and bring their hands that were intertwined near his lips, kissing the taller's hand. "morning, baby." his voice sounded deeper than usual, more suggestive and yixing high fives himself for that.

sehun's face fall, heart beating in an imposible pace. he gulps down, clearly aware of his red face. "you're hot, you know that?"

"i know, i've been told." yixing suddenly turn to face him, a fond smile on his face and sehun found himself looking at his lips and his killer dimple. yixing broke their hands to wrap his arms around the younger, hugging him sideway. "i haven't told you that i missed you too, haven't i?" sehun return his stare, a smile slowly making its way on his face.

"thank you for staying with me."

"look at these two!" a familiar voice interrupted their little moment, the two giving the owner of the voice a straight face. "good morning, lovebirds!"

"why good morning too, jongdae." baekhyun said, his arm around yixing's left arm as if they are the lovebirds jongdae mentioned.

"yah, yah, yah! what are you doing?" sehun glares at baekhyun, circling his arm around yixing's neck possessively.

"you have to share, sehun!" came jongin with his hands in his pants pocket, pouty lips forming a frown. sehun turn his glare into his childhood friend instead, ignoring yixing who's whining 'guys i'm not a thing.'

"anyone sees chanyeol?" jongdae asked, now that he noticed something's missing.

baekhyun nods, "i saw him. he was buying a bird."

"he what?" yixing blinks. "what for?"

"he wanted to release it in class."

"but...why?"

"that's just chanyeol." yixing nods at that. that kind of answer is enough. that's just chanyeol. you can't question his actions.

"hey, sehun! how come you're here early?" jongin widen his eyes when he realizes it. "aren't you a rebel?"

sehun frowns at him, "i prefer–"

"vandals." all of them but sehun said, jongdae rolling his eyes.

and so that's the end of chapter one of sehun's life. and he's happy to say he's going to start a new chapter of his life with yixing by his side.

•—•
"love me or hate me, both are in my favor. if you love me i'll be in your heart. if you hate me i'll be in your mind."
•—•

newbie ; layhun
end