justice

"hey, stupid, can i talk to you?" sehun faces his right where yixing is standing, playing with his phone.

the older glares at him, "i'm your hyung! you can't insult me." his protest went ignored by the younger, who's motioning for him to follow him. despite his protests, yixing agrees to follow him. he can't help but feel curious on what the taller was about to say.

once they were in an empty classroom, sehun turns around to meet the older's confused eyes. he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly, "thanks for yesterday." sehun can feel the warm on his cheeks, and he curses himself for blushing in front of zhang yixing. "for keeping your words. you really did bring justice to my dad." sehun was surprised, yixing really did keep his words he said three weeks ago. "i don't know how you did it but you managed to bring that man to jail and–" sehun inhales, "just...thanks." and he mean it. he really mean it. he remembers the look on his dad's face when he broke the news, the smile on his face was something that sehun would do anything to keep it stays. zhang yixing did that. zhang yixing bring a smile to his dad's face.

"my father's a lawyer so you should be thanking him, not me. i didn't do much." yixing shrugs as if it's no big deal.

"no, i know your father's really busy but you managed to get him to did that. so i thank you, for everything you did to me. to my dad." and for the hug, thanks for that.

yixing nods, "it's alright. and i did it for your dad, not you." he stick his tongue out at the younger, breaking the serious atmosphere that engulfs them.

sehun broke his unusual demeanor to his usual self. "i know you did it for me. you love me that much, right?" he runs his fingers through his black locks, "i know i'm lovable."

"go fck yourself." yixing scowls at him, giving him his middle finger before walking out of the empty class.

"yah! how dare you!" yixing widen his eyes in horror before sprinting away from the taller, "get back here!"

"back at it again those two." jongdae said when yixing ran past him, greeting him in rush along the way. the younger didn't manage to greet him back. they– as in jongdae and chanyeol can hear yixing singing 'move, btch! get out the way~'

"that song is so iconic." chanyeol laughs when sehun crash into an opening door. face hitting the wood surface and yixing laughing in the background.

•—•

"hey, buy me some ice cream." sehun nudge the shorter beside him who's busy scribbling something on his book. a concetrated expression set on his face. even baekhyun's loud imitation of a dog won't distract him from whatever he was doing. but apparently sehun is the exception.

"go ask your friends."

"don't wanna," sehun whines in protest. "i want you to buy it."

"i'm not your slave so no."

"two weeks from now is my birthday, so you have to treat me." sehun cross his arms, lips formed into a frown that's directed to his seat partner. he watch as yixing continues to write something, not even sparing him a glance. sehun start to feel agitated seeing that the older is ignoring him. "yah! are you igno–" sehun didn't manage to finish his sentence when yixing stick a candy into his mouth, stuffing him from saying anything else.

"shut up, you big baby. what if i go back to china? who will take care of you?" yixing wipes the sweat on sehun's forehead, scowling a little at the younger.

"you can just go back to china and i'll be fine. i'm oh sehun! i'm the greatest vandal in this school."

"i know."