sick

yixing raises a dark brow at the sight of an empty seat next to his. he knows sehun often comes to class late but this? this is way pass his usual time. it's ten minutes to break and the black haired's still not here. yixing, after mentally debating on how he should message sehun or not, finally decided to do the former. he pulls out his phone from his pocket secretly, careful not to be caught by his math teacher.

to : oh seahorse
did you get kidnapped or smthn

yixing leaves the phone on his lap, foot moving up and down in anxious while waiting for an answer from the taller. he is not used to the silence. usually sehun would insult him from time to time, kicking his shin once or twice. but now the man-child isn't here he feels weird.

from : oh seahorse
you definietly missed me
and i'm sick so i'm at home

to : oh seahorse
you can be sick? :o

from : oh seahorse
of course
i'm hot all the time

to : oh seahorse
i'm blocking u

from : oh seahorse
good

to : oh seahorse
btw bekhyun chnyoel jonggin and jongde says hi and get well soon

from : oh seahorse
wht abt u

to : oh seahorse
what about me

from : oh seahorse
dont u have smthn to say?

to : oh seahorse
stay sick
shoOT mr LEE saW Me!
byE

•—•

sehun opens the door wide enough to see the person who's been knocking his door annoyingly loud. he's been grumpy since yixing hasn't text him again. he's bored as heck and nothing can entertain him other than yixing's texts. so when he find out who the person is, he can't help but widen his eyes, lips trying to stop the grin from taking over his face.

"what are yo-"

"i'm bored as heck so here i am. now move away."

sehun rolls his eyes at the older, saying things like he's the owner of the house so he's in charge, which yixing pays no mind at. "i was right. you missed me, didn't you?"

"more like you missed me." yixing puts down his bag on the couch. he heads towards the kitchen, opening the white fridge and sees what sehun has inside it. he let out some ingridients, putting them on the counter.

"what are you doing?" sehun asked while watching the older cutting something he can't see. but from the sound of it he knows yixing has a good knife skills.

"cooking you something and then i'll put some poison in it."

sehun scowls at him, "thanks but no thanks."

"just shut up and let me cook."

"you're already co–"

"shut up, seahorse."

sehun huffs, crossing his arms as he decided to watch the tv instead. but he doesn't find it entertaining, so he trails his gaze towards the man in his kitchen. he stares at his back, at his every movement. sehun wonders if yixing's not here, what would he be doing? probably sleep for the whole day.

"here, eat this." yixing gives him a bowl of tomato cream soup, the steam meets sehun's nose and he can feel himself ready to devour it all. he didn't have an appetite to eat since morning but when yixing gave him this he's finally hungry. "do you want a blanket? you're shaking a little."

"it's alright."

however the older doesn't listen to him. saying a 'wait here', he went upstairs to get the black haired a blanket. when he finally finds one, he retreat back to the living room where sehun is eating, wrapping him with the thick dark blue blanket.

sehun watch in silence as the older takes a seat on the other couch, instead of the one he's sitting on. he raises a questioning brow at the sight of yixing watching the tv, "aren't you going to eat with me?"

yixing didn't return his stare, "i only made one." then he suddenly meet sehun's brown orbs, "have you eat any medicine yet?"

sehun shakes his head as a respond. the older immediately reach for his bag. he rummages in his bag in search for something. then he takes out a medicine from it, giving it to sehun with a glass of water. "drink this. it's for fever."

"are you sure you're not trying to silently kill me?" sehun slowly reach out towards the white pill.

"damn! you figured out my plan." yixing playfully frown, stomping his foot. sehun only shaked his head at the taller before drinking the medicine.

"why are you doing this?" yixing hums in confussion, something to tell sehun to continue what he was going to say. "why are you being kind to me?"

"i'm always kind, just not to you."

sehun ponders about it for a second before nodding, "you're right." he remembers how yixing helps a girl gather her books that were scattered down the floor but when it was sehun who was gathering his books, yixing only laughed at him. (but the older did help him after that).

after four hours of watching horror movies (sehun insisted on watching them), yixing zip up his bag before standing up while swinging his bag to his shoulder. "i should go home now. say hi to mr. oh from me."

sehun frowns at the older who's ruffling his hair, "you're leaving?"

"it's almost dark," yixing stares at the window, looking up at the sky. "take care. don't die now."

sehun rolls his eyes at the infamous remarks of the older, "just go already."

yixing laughs while slipping on his sneakers, shouting a 'hope to not see you again, seahorse!' which sehun responded with a 'the feeling's mutual and it's oh sehun, you knucklehead!'

sehun feels like he doesn't have to go to a doctor.