happy birthday

it was april 12th. oh sehun's birthday.

sehun groans, "i don't want to." jongin was dragging him out of his house to baekhyun's house. none of his friends mention him about his birthday. no one congrulates him yet except for his dad. sehun woke up to a restaurant-standard-breakfast made by his dad and he was happy. but now? he feels sleepy. he doesn't want to go anywhere.

"you can't spend your life weeping in your room about yixing hyung."

"i do not!" jongin dodge the punch he was about to get from his childhood friend.

"don't be silly. you were really silent in school, you're back to the old you. not fun." this time sehun managed to punch him on his arm, the older whining in protest. "ouch! yah! i'm older, you should respect me!" sehun went blank after that. that was what yixing used to tell him all the time.

no. forget about him oh sehun. he was your enemy. nothing else. you hate him.

"just come." jongin said, opening the chirpy boy's house's door. it was dark, sehun notices. he raises a questioning brow, are they going to surprise him happy birthday?

he was right.

the lights flickered on, revealing his friends wearing party hat. jongdae and chanyeol holding five white and gold colored ballons each, a banner with 'happy birthday, oh seaspoon! hooray you didn't die early!' written on it (sometimes sehun wonders why and how did he become friends with them). he was about to say how bad the banner was, but someone catch him off guard.

"congrats, you're getting older." he was holding a cake, his black hair styled into his usual comma hair, anxiety and bliss swimming in his captivating brown orbs, a warm smile complimenting his face, deep dimple showing. he was wearing a simple black shirt and black knee cut jeans, finishing it with an oversized denim jacket. "hello again, oh seahorse."

zhang yixing.

zhang yixing was there.

standing in front of him.

smiling at him.

sehun's whole world seems to stop, his broken heart slowly heal itself, pieces of it sticking back together to their original places. he feels his heart start to beat again. he feels himself start to breathe. his lips parted as he stares at the chinese man who's staring back, this time none of them glare at each other.

jongdae look at the others, signaling for them to give the two a moment. they all quietly leave the room, even the owner of the house, to let the two have their time. chanyeol takes the birthday cake from the chinese, putting it on the table instead before leaving with the rest of them.

yixing puts his hands inside his jacket pocket, sighing lightly. "so...hey, i guess." his strong yet gentle voice snaps sehun back to reality. how he missed his voice.

sehun storm towards the older, yixing open his mouth to say something but stop when he feels sehun kick his private part. yixing widen his eyes in surprise, hands going to his crotch, lips agape. before he even has the time to say anything or groan in pain, sehun pulls him by his jacket and land his lips to yixing's soft ones. the older feels his heart burst. he can feel sehun's heart beating against his chest. after seconds of yixing frozen in place, he answers the kiss, and then he feels their hearts beat as one.

sehun wrap his long arms around the older, bringing him impossibly closer. his kiss sending warm tremor to the older's body. sehun keep a firm arms around him, afraid the dimpled man would disappear again.

yixing feels something wet rolling down his cheek. his brows furrowed at this, he wasn't crying. so he opens his eyes, breaking the kiss slowly. he looks up at the younger who still has his arms around him. yixing feels something churning in him when he realized it was sehun's tears. oh sehun's crying.

he raises his hand to wipe sehun's tear with his thumb, palm resting on the taller's cheek as he watch yixing gently stares at him. sehun finds himself leaning into his touch. sehun now knows what those girls were talking about. this is how yixing look at him when sehun wasn't looking. oh how he loves this look.

"i hate you for leaving me alone." sehun said in a small, scared voice. "i...don't leave me again." his hands were trembling, yixing noticed. he feels his heart twisting at how the younger look and how he sounded. "i miss you," sehun sniffles. "i really, really miss you." sehun buries his face on the crook of yixing's neck, inhaling the dimpled man's sweet scent. oh how he loves his scent.

"hey, baby, i won't leave you." sehun feels yixing's hand softly caress his hair, and sehun loves the feeling. he smiles a little at the word yixing called him. he won't mind yixing calling him that everytime.

sehun pulls away, face close to the older's. his eyes meet yixing's loving ones, a smile gracing his features and oh how he looks so beautiful like this. in sehun's arms. "let me kiss you again." yixing doesn't give him an answer. he was the one who leans up and attach their lips together. oh how he loves yixing's kisses.

after a lot of making out, they finally stop to take a breath. both panting as they stare at each other. "promise you won't leave me again?"

yixing smiles at the younger, hands still around sehun's neck. "i promise. and i didn't actually go back to china, it was a prank. jongdae, chanyeol, jongin and baekhyun told me to do it as a prank for your birthday."

"what?"

"you heard me."

there was a silence. sehun blankly stares at the older while the latter preventing to laugh at him. then he finally snaps. he steps away from yixing, storming towards baekhyun's room. "park chanyeol! kim jongin! kim jongdae! byun baekhyun!"

happy birthday, oh sehun.