searching

"are you going to eat that?" chanyeol asked to sehun, who looks like he's busy searching for someone, someone who's supposed to sit next to him but hasn't arrived since morning.

sehun shakes his head an answer, eyes not meeting the red haired's ones, instead he keeps on looking to his right and left. searching for a certain black hair with deep dimple. chanyeol happily takes his fries and bring it to his mouth, slapping baekhyun's hand away from trying to steal it.

"looking for yixing hyung?" jongin smiles knowingly.

sehun finally return his stare, frowning as he does so. "no? why the hell would i search for that idiot?" said him, which his friends concluded as 'yeah, i missed him. where's he?'

"i don't know where he is." jongdae said before gulping down his coke from the red can.

"i didn't ask that."

"don't you wanna know?"

before the youngest of the group can say anything, baekhyun cuts him off. "you know, you act differently to yixing hyung." baekhyun point at him with the fries he got (steal) from chanyeol.

sehun frown once more at his friend, "i do not. i acted the same around him and anyone else."

a group consist of three girls suddenly make their way towards them. the one standing in the middle who has a strawberry blonde hair, smiles at him. "hey, sehun, can i ask for your n–"

"no." sehun coldly spoke to the girl, who's blinking in confussion at him. the three girls stare at him for some times, waiting for him to say anything else. but when they realize he's not going to say anything, they stomp away. looking very upset.

"hey, oh stupid, buy me some burger will you?" a familiar voice that sehun's been longing to hear suddenly came. sehun blink once as it starts to dawn on him before he snap his gaze towards the owner of the voice, who's giving his friends a fist bump. his dark orbs meet sehun's questioning ones, raising a brow at the face sehun's making.

"yah! where have you been?!" sehun throws a fries at him (#stopfriesabusement), "i've been calling you for like five times." sehun stand on his feet, punching yixing's shoulder making the older whine while rubbing the sore part.

"i overslept so..."

"see what i mean?" baekhyun wriggle his eyebrows at the youngest, the taller giving him a glare as a respond while yixing stares at the two in confussion, looking back and forth between sehun and baekhyun.

"what? what do you mean?" yixing asked, sitting beside jongin who's dragging him to the chair next to him.

"nothing~" baekhyun playfully smiles to the older, staring at sehun who got piercing stare towards where yixing is sitting, which is beside jongin instead of the empty seat next to sehun. baekhyun shares a knowing smile with jongdae who witnessed everything.

"i hate you." sehun glares at the chinese, gulping down his tea.

"i hate you too." yixing gives him a middle finger, the two ignoring chanyeol who's singing 'can you feel the love tonight~'. yixing casually takes sehun's burger, biting it without even asking to sehun.

"hey! buy your own!" sehun frowns deeply at the older. he raises his hand to take the burger who surprisingly gives it back.

"that's a pretty good one."

"here, try mine." jongin offers the chinese his burger, putting it in front of the older's lips who happily bites on it with a thankful smile on his face.

"that one's good too." yixing wipes the corner of his lips with his thumb before licking it.

"yixing hyung stole oh sehun's burger and a world war three didn't happen!" jongdae suddenly exclaimed, his index pointing at sehun with his eyes wide. "you are totally right, baek!"

baekhyun in return nod in excitement, "i know right! i ship it!"

"shut your mouth or i will cut your head off and feed it t–." sehun glares at the chirpy boy who's still squealing while yixing on the other side just stare at baekhyun and jongdae as if they just grew a head.

"nevermind, it will happen."