➸ In A Heartbeat [Ishqbaaaz]

[My brain is so so stupiiiiid. When I actually have time, it doesn't do anything good and when I need to study, it decides to go all creative. Wtf is wrong with me and my brain?!! ]

➸ In A Heartbeat

Author: ImLilMissComplicated

Title: I honestly like the title a lot. It kind of reminds of that in the moment kind of thing. So yeah, I guess that's why. And I believe in in the moment more than I do in forever so yeah, I absolutely adore the title.

Cover: Not to sound rude but you are a graphic designer yourself–and actually a very good one at that–so why did you ask somebody else to make your story cover? And anyway, apart from my random question, what I wanted to say is, that from my perspective it's a bit too flashy. I did some stalking and found you make beautiful simple covers and grid covers so I would say, make one of them. I am more of a simplistic one but in the end, it's your choice.

Description: You nailed it there, babe :) I have absolutely nothing to say about it. It was amazing. I have no problem at all.

Punctuation marks: Punctuation, as I often say, are really really important in writing. It more or less shows your writing skills in a way. So let's see what you need to look into.

Quotation Marks: While you used it fairly well, you did go wrong in one aspect. So there shouldn't be space between the dialogues and the quotation marks. Remove the space.

    → “Shivaay Singh Oberoi talking about love, very strange.” Om smirked.

So that's how you use quotation marks, my fellas.

  Capitalization: Capital letters should only be used in three cases—in the beginning of a sentence, for proper nouns and for virtual yelling. Don't break out in capital letters randomly. I spotted many if these capitalization mistakes so make sure to get them all right. It's not very nice seeing these.

Comma: In a few places, the comma is missed.

    → Rudra introduced himself, making Anika laugh and pull his cheeks in response,“...”

Notice the commas. If you want, I have a suggestion. Download some grammar checking apps. They are amazing and of course, our spellchecker, is amazingly great site. Use it if you want of course.

Tenses: Prefer one tense. Past or present. Though present is not used in third person so out for past. Everything should be in past no matter how recent the action is. Even if you are stating that somebody loves a person, you use past not present. Anika loved him is correct and Anika loves him is incorrect. So is Rudra questions, it will be Rudra questioned. REMEMBER ALWAYS STICK TO ONE TENSE. (Where are you potterheads? Always? Snape anyone? ...Okay I'm gonna go!)

Images: If you ask my opinion, I'm a gonna say a big no to images in between. Always stick to describing. Don't show, always tell. That's the main rule of writing. Readers need to feel, not see. And just so you know, I have nothing against banners.

Align: I personally prefer left alignment which should be the first one in wattpad. But as I said before, your choice.

Overall: Can't say anything else because the book is still not update much to point out. You will be great with editing. Keep going and edit when you finish any of your work. In writing world, editing is the key to success. And you will be great.

[I have exams coming up and I need to study and yet here I am.]