➸ Second Marriage

[Ayee! My exams are almost over. Just two more left and then I'm free for a month.]

➸ Second Marriage

Author: @Shabana__

Author: @Shabana__

Title: The title is okay. There's nothing creative about it. I mean, see, the thing is that second marriage is a very old concept. I have watched many shows about it and read books so it doesn't look appealing to me. So just an advice, try to be creative.

Description: We will get back to the grammar part later but I just want to ask you something. Why do you think marriage is unbreakable? I mean, what's the reason you think that it can't break?

In my opinion, no offense, but it's sounds ridiculous because anything–everything– requires both the person's effort. If they aren't willing to nurture the thread that's binding them together, they are bound to fall apart. So that's my opinion. But whoever is reading this, what do you think?

Punctuation: Um, excuse me? Where are the punctuation marks? I don't even know what to say about this. Punctuation marks are such integral part of writing and you totally skipped it. No offense, but I would prefer wrong punctuation any day to no punctuation.

You need to seriously add those right now. I don't care if you follow any advice I give to you or not but PLEASE ADD PUNCTUATION MARKS ATLEAST.

And for whatever punctuation you have used, the correct usage is below.

Comma [,]: So whoever you add comma, don't add space. Notice there's no space after comma word but before don't. So, honey, try to use it that way, yeah?

Quotation marks[“”]: Spaces between quotation marks–also known as inverted commas–and dialogues is grammatically incorrect. So don't do it.

Perspectives: I say this a lot but try to separate the chapters when you switch between perspectives. When you switch in the middle of the chapter, it's so sudden and abrupt that the story loses its flow. And we don't want to do that, so avoid it. In different chapters, you can write different point of views. For example, this has been done in one of my fav books of all the time Allegiant (Any Divergent fans here?).

Overall: You need to work a lot on your writing. You have a long way to go and I hope whatever tips–if they can even be called that–helped you. Anyway, have a nice day ;)

[Lol, did anyone even understand what shit I wrote above? I don't think so. And people please tag your friends if you like the review :P]