⪻ 50 ⪼

Only 10 more chapters left :(  xx

⪻⪻⪼⪼

2 Months Later.

It's been a long two months since the charity ball; Harry and I have grown closer than could be imagined. Most nights when he's not on duty he's sleeping over at my flat, and when he isn't with me I feel like part of me is missing. I like falling asleep in his arms and waking up to kisses being pressed to every inch of visible skin on my body. We're still taking things slow, but it works for Harry and I.

Edward, on the other hand, will have his sixth birthday in a months time and has started Year two of school. He quite enjoys school now, especially because he has class with his best friend, Chloe, CHarlotte's daughter. It's been six months since the accident and he's been doing better, we both have.

As for myself, Anne was able to set me up with a couple more catering gigs and from there Charlotte hired me to do the desserts for her son's birthday and a couple other gatherings she held. It's been quite fun and, of course, it's nice to make an income doing something I love. That being said, I've kept something from Harry for the last week that I've been dying to show him. Tonight just so happens to be the night that he's free enough for me to show him.

As long as he isn't sleeping.

My fist makes contact with the wood of his front door, I listen carefully for any signs of movement on the other side. He had work until this morning and I've let him sleep until now, but it's time for a date.

"Belle?" Harry mutters, rubbing his eyes to rid himself of sleep as he opens the door, "what are you doing here?" He asks, holding the door open wide enough for me to slip on through, but not without a kiss first.

"I'm taking you on a date." I tell him, patting his chest as I enter his flat and walk into the lounge. His house is a tad bit dirty, but according to our synced calendars, his cleaner doesn't come until tomorrow.

"Oh you are, are you?"

"I am."

"Where are we going?" Harry asks, coming up behind me and lifting me off the ground for a brief second.

"Can't tell you, it'd ruin the surprise." I tell Harry as he sets me down.

"Where's Edward this evening?"

"With your mother." I answer, pressing a kiss to his lips.

Anne was kind enough to take Edward off my hands for the evening, even offering to watch him for the weekend so Harry and I can have some alone time, since Harry doesn't have work for once. I'm excited; Harry and I haven't had a full weekend to ourselves since Scotland. It'll be like a little staycation, full of cuddling, film watching, snack eating, and relaxation.

"For the entire weekend." I add through kisses. Harry hums excitedly and continues to love on me. "Now enough with all the questions and stalling, get your cute arse dressed." I say, patting Harry's bum as I push him towards his bedroom. He peeks over his shoulder and looks at me with a sly smirk.

"You think I have a cute arse?"

"Don't flatter yourself." I warn him, following him to his bedroom. I stop at his doorway and lean against the framing, watching Harry's figure rummage through his wardrobe for some clean clothes.

"You think my ass is cute!" Harry sings to himself in that sultry voice that I just can't get enough of.

"Shush you, get dressed." I order in my best maternal voice. I've gotten better at bossing people around ever since Edward's been living with me, and only me. I used to let most things slide, but not anymore.