3

You all were going home now, rain splashing onto you, showing no mercy. Did you care? No. Not at all.

The sky was grey, a mixture of dark and light. You couldn't spot a single person outside of a building.

Your mind wandered, thinking about that kiss. You could barely believe what happened.

As you walked down the wet sidewalk you heard a buzz coming from your phone, which you pulled out your pocket swiftly. Alex had texted you.

Alex: Hi Y/n, did you enjoy your time at the cafe? ;)

Y/n: ALEX SHUT UP

Alex: Fine. John wanted me to ask you what your favorite animal is.

Y/n: Thats a weird question.. but.. my favorite animal is a turtle

Alex: K

Y/n: Now stop fucking texting me

Alex: K

You put your phone back in your pocket and continued walking. You needed to go home, grab your bags, and leave to the airport. Your friends would be there. John would be there.

*Time skip to when you reach your house*

Your house was close and you ran up to the front door, grabbing the handle and opening the door effortlessly. You ran upstairs and grabbed your suitcase.

Running back downstairs, you yelled a goodbye to your parents and ran out of the house, not looking back.

You started to run to the airport, not wanting to be late. The rain was falling harder now.

As you ran you felt yourself getting tired and cold. The rain hit your face rapidly, you shivered. You slowed your pace down to a walk.

A hella nice car was driving, but it stopped when it saw you. You saw the window of the car roll down.

The person driving the car was..

John!