11

A/n: I haven't slept in two days but I'm hella hyper >:)

A/n: I slept now

Alex's POV

Why did I do that? Why did I do that? Why the fuck did I do that?!

As soon as I had left Johns dorm I ran to my dorm as fast as possible. Tears were threatening to spill out of my eyes.

I got into my dorm, ran into my room, and flung myself onto my bed.

I'm such an idiot.

I let the tears fall.

Aaron's POV

I skipped on towards my dorm that I shared with hot man boy number thirteen. I saw a furry rodent creature climbing up a tree and instantly screeched out of pure terror. It was scary. It had a bushy tail and sharp claws. It was probably gonna kill me.

When I reached my dorm I flung the door open and barged into my roommates room.

"Hamhamhamilhamilhamilhamham!" I yelled.

Hottie looked up.

"...What?" He asked as tears rolled down his face.

"Let's get intoxicatededededed!" I screeched, ignoring the fact that Hot boy man was a mess.

"No!"

And then I growled, backing out of Alex's room and running out of the doors.

Betrayal!

⚠️WARNING! THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SELF HARM⚠️

Y/n's POV

I had this feeling. It felt like I had been stabbed in the heart repeatedly with no mercy at all. My soul felt dead. I was crying.

I loved and I loved and I lost everything because I was completely stupid. John and I were in love, but I ruined it. John probably feels like shit now.. and it's my fault.

Without thinking, I opened your the first drawer in my dresser. In the back of the dresser were knives. Several different knives that were all sharp. There was a steak knife, a butchers knife, a pocket knife, and more.

I grabbed the butchers knife.

Narrators POV

Y/n examined the knife in her hands for many minutes. Her breathing was heavy and tears continuously rolled down her face.

She put the butchers knife to her arm and she cut.

Then she cut again.

And again.

She continued to cut her arm over and over. Dark blood trickled down her soft skin. Y/n felt completely numbed by grief. Tears fell off of her face and hit the blood, turning it into more of a complete dark red mess as the salty, warm water and blood mixed.

Then, she heard a small pop.

And Y/n screamed.

She had just cut a vein.

The world started going blurry.

Y/n fell over. She heard someone trying to open the door.

And then it went dark.