4

The person driving the car was John.

"Y/n, get in the car." John said.

You got in the passengers seat and looked at John, who looked at you.

"Thank you." You said as you stared into his hazel eyes.

"No problem. I'll do anything for you." John replied, turning his attention back on driving.

You stared at John as he drove, examining his face. His freckles were splattered all over his light skinned face, it was beautiful. His hair was curly and fluffy. It was pulled into a ponytail.

As you stared at him you saw him glance at you without moving his head. You quickly turned your head away.

A guy who looked to be homeless ran up to Johns car, waving his hand frantically.

Have I seen him before? You thought, staring at this guys face until it clicked to you. That man was Aaron Burr.

John swerved to the side of the road and stopped his car, rolling down the window on his drivers seat.

"May... May I help you?" John awkwardly asked, staring wide eyed at Aaron.

"Yes yes. May I wash your windshield, sweetie?" Aaron asked, his voice cracking and sounding like an old grandmas.

"What the fuck..?" You quietly mumbled, your eyes widening.

John tried to speak, but stuttered too much, so, you had to speak for him.

"So.. darling?" Aaron said, winking at John.

You narrowed your eyes and spoke firmly, "We don't want you to wash our fucking windshield, you prick. Fuck off."

Aaron stared at you before starting to cry, "I WANT THE HOT MAN BOY!!" He screeched.

You stared at Aaron, your gaze fiercely meeting his.

John awkwardly swerved back onto the road and slammed on the gas pedal. You started laughing.

"What the fuck just happened?" You laughed.

"No.. No clue, Y/n." John awkwardly replied, smiling at the sound of your laughing.

You wondered many strange thoughts before finally just letting your brain accept what just happened.

That was sure.. interesting. Aaron needs mental help.

Repeated Dreams (John Laurens X Reader) (Modern)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें