5

John and you sat in the car in quietness after that. Awkwardness filled the air.

When you got to the airport John parked his car and got out of the car. He quickly speed walked to your car door and opened it.

"Thank you, John." You said as you got out of the car. You were about to grab your bag when John picked it up.

"I'll carry it." He simply said, holding your suitcase in one hand and wearing his own bag on his back.

You nodded. John began to walk, you followed. You stared at his fluffy brown hair as you walked, and then at his freckles. His freckles were adorable.

(Time skip to when you get on the plane with John)

(You met up with Lafayette, Alex, and Hercules)

You sat down next to John, Alex was sitting on the other side of you. Lafayette and Hercules were sitting across from you, with a empty seat next to them.

John slowly drifted off into sleep, which you allowed him to do. You turned your attention to Alex.

"Hi." You said simply, staring at Alex.

"Hey." Alex replied to you, looking up at you. His eyes met yours and you saw an emotion in his eyes, but it left almost immediately.

You chatted with Alex, talking about normal stuff the entire plane ride. When the plane landed, you nudged John.

"Wake up!" You loudly whispered into Johns ear. John woke with a jolt before relaxing.

"You.. you scared me!" John said, getting up. He grabbed your bag and his bag out of the bag storage thing.

He carried your bag again. You wanted to argue and get your bag back, because you didn't want to be a bother, but you knew it would only cause problems.

Alex got up after you did, followed by Hercules and Lafayette. You all got off of the plane and left the airport.

It was nighttime now, and rain fell heavily throughout the night sky. You smiled at the feeling of rain.

John looked at you like you were crazy, but then just smiled slightly at you. Alex and Lafayette talked for a second before turning their attention to John.

"Mon ami, let's head to the college." Lafayette suggested.

John nodded, checked a map on his phone, and then started walking, "Follow me!" He said, leading them.