Chapter 8

Representation of about what their hair colors are. Tae's is that ash blonde color and JK's is black.
Hour early update; you're welcome :D

Taehyung made his way to Jeongguk's room, and even though the door was open he knocked. The only thing the younger did to that was move over so that the older could sit on the bed as well.

"Uh, hey Jeongguk." Taehyung normally wasn't the one to be labeled awkward, but when he is put in this situation he doesn't know how to handle it.

"H-hey." The ravenette replies. After a minute, Jeongguk looks up to see the blonde already looking at him with a concerned look. To which the younger immediately looks back down to fiddle with his fingers. He had moved from his ball position to sitting cross-legged. Taehyung finally took the initiative to speak.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Y-you already d-did," the younger lets out a soft laugh. "B-but go a-ahead." Taehyung finds himself in awe with the way the latter laughs, so much so he just stares at the younger forgetting he asked a question.

"Ta-Taehyung?" Jeongguk was waving a hand in from of the boy's face trying to get his attention.

"O-oh yeah. Well, I was wondering why You are always so quiet and distant."

Jeongguk freezes in his spot startled upon the question. He doesn't know if he should lie or just tell him vaguely. The ravenette decides against lying, since he wants to actually be Taehyung's friend.

"I h-have a st-stuttering and h-hearing d-deficiency." Jeongguk looks down again messing with his fingers. The blonde just stares at the latter not sure how to respond. But he figured it out.

"Okay! So you told me something important. It's my turn!" Taehyung smiles at Jeongguk while he looks up at the older. "I'm gay. Well, I'm openly gay, but you're the first I'm coming out too at this school, so feel special." The older sticks his tongue out and throws up a peace sign beside his face. Jeongguk can't help but smile at the boy in front of him.

"Do you want to go back and forth and tell each other something important so we can know each other better?" Taehyung throws out the question and Jeongguk doesn't know if he should trust Taehyung but he agrees anyways.

"Okay, w-well. My p-parents di-divorced a while a-ago, because my dad th-thought that I w-was a waste of m-money."

"Why in the world would he think that?" The blonde asks genuinely interested in the younger's past.

"Well, I have t-to get ch-checkups every month for m-my co-condition. W-we have to-to pay out o-of p-pocket until w-we meet in-insurance sta-standards. We me-met tha-that 3 ye-years after we found o-out about my t-tumor." Jeongguk immediately covered his mouth not wanting to tell Taehyung what was actually going on. But the older just stared at the boy in front of him.

"It's fine Jeongguk." Taehyung reassured him by placing a hand on his leg. "You can continue."

Jeongguk hesitantly continued, "The year a-after we found o-out my mom f-found out my d-dad wasn't supporting m-me and sh-she left him. We f-found out I had a t-tumor when I w-was 8." The younger stops talking, looking into Taehyung's eyes searching for some type of confidence.

"You must have struggled, a lot." Taehyung smiles at the latter. "I'm glad you told me. Do the others know?" Jeongguk shakes his head. The younger has been in a good mood since Taehyung has been there.

"Y-you're the f-first I ha-have ever told a-about my co-condition." Jeongguk smiles.

"I'm glad you trust me, Jeongguk." Taehyung gives his amazing box smile that the ravenette thinks is to die for.

"Boys!," Ms. Jeon yells from downstairs. "I have dinner made!"

The boys walk down the stairs and Taehyung goes to help Ms. Jeon with the food. "Ah! Thank you Taehyung. That's very sweet of you." She gives off her bunny smile just like her son. The boys sit across from each other while Ms. Jeon sits at the head of the table. It being big enough to hold 6 bodies.

The youngest is shoveling food in his month from not eating anything at all today.

"Jeongguk! Slow down! You're going to choke on your food." Ms. Jeon stresses to the youngest. Jeongguk looks up and slurps the rest of his noodle into his mouth.

"S-sorry Eomma." The ravenette releases a beautiful laugh that Taehyung can't get enough of. Jeongguk notices Taehyung looking at him and gets embarrassed, "Tae-Taehyung, are you g-going to eat?"

"Ah, yeah I am," the blonde smiles. "I was just admiring your laugh." Jeongguk immediately shoveling more food in his mouth to avoid having to say anything else, which has Taehyung releasing a soft laugh.

The three sit in comfortable silence while eating before Jeongguk speaks up, "Eomma, I-I t-told Taehyung about m-my tumor." Ms. Jeon gives the latter the softest of smiles.

"It's your choice to tell anyone, sweetheart. You don't have to check in with me."

"I-I know. I just wa-wanted to let y-you know."

Taehyung just stared at the younger across the table with pure admiration.

[A/N]
Unedited
Longest chapter yet, I think.
Look forward to longer chapters in the future.
How does Jeongguk see Taehyung ?
Vote and comment !
I purple y'all !
<3