Chapter 15

Mmm I see you Jungkook~

Jeongguk just stared at Taehyung. The question freaked him out. He liked Taehyung, he did. And after what just happened he knew he had felt something for him. He just didn't want to rush things- they had only known each other short of a month. But he gave his answer anyways.

"I-I.. Yes." Jeongguk blushed looking away. Taehyung let out a small laugh and placed a soft lingering kiss on the younger's lips. It wasn't a hungry kiss- it was a passionate one. It held emotions that both the boys didn't know they had.

When they pulled away Jeongguk let out a small giggle. "What?"

"I w-was s-supposed to c-catch up on school w-work and we to-totally left your r-rice cakes in th-the k-kitchen." Jeongguk sat up looking at the blonde who was still laying down.

"I would rather eat you." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Tae-Taehyung!!" Jeongguk screeched- slapping Taehyung on the shoulder.

"Im just joking, Babe." Taehyung laughed pulling Jeongguk to him and cuddling into his side. Jeongguk's face was flushed red from the pet name.

He looked at his boyfriend with a look of full admiration. Taehyung was amazing. He treated him so well. Even while they were friends. And now here they are- Taehyung cuddled into his chest with his arms around him, and Jeongguk running his finger through his soft ash blonde hair. They were close to falling asleep when they heard Ms. Jeon come up the stairs.

"Hey boys- oh. OH- Are y'all dating!!!" Ms. Jeon asked basically jumping up and down. Jeongguk just blushed and Taehyung laughed- giving her the answer.

"Oh my gosh! Finally!"

"Finally?" Taehyung asked looking at the female. "Yes finally! I have been telling Jeongguk he is gay for the past month and that y'all are so cute together."

"Is this true Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked looking up at the younger.

"May-maybe." Jeongguk says blushing again.

"Oh my gosh! I can't! Okay, I'll leave you be. Dinner will be ready before too long." She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

"At least your mom approves." Taehyung said letting a small laugh escape from his lips.

"Y-yeah." Jeongguk smiled. "H-hey, when can I-I me-meet your p-parents?" He asked, genuinely curious about when or if he would. He could tell that Taehyung tensed at the question and immediately took it back. "Ne-nevermind. I d-don't have to me-meet them."

"Jeongguk. It's not your fault. They just aren't nice people." Jeongguk looked at his boyfriend and nodded. He figured it would be best to let him open up when he was ready.

The boys ended up talking about anything that came to their mind first and making a conversation out of it like-

What if no one had hair?
What would happen if only one gender existed?
What would happen if we became idols?

These questions went on until dinner was ready and they were sitting in the table chairs, munching down on the food Ms. Jeon made. They had small talk until they finished the meal- Ms. Jeon cleaning up and Jeongguk walking Taehyung to his car. When they reached the door Taehyung grabbed the younger and embraced him.

"I'll call you later, yeah?" Taehyung asked.

"Okay T-Tae, and I-I'll make s-sure to answer." Jeongguk giggled into the older's chest. When they pulled away Taehyung left a warm kiss on Jeongguk's lips and left to his car.

"Bye Kookie."

"B-bye Taehyung."

"JEONGGUK!! WHY ARE YOU NEVER AT SCHOOL?" Jimin yelled running up behind the younger jumping on his back. It startled Jeongguk but he held his balance with Jimin on his back.

"O-Oh, uhm. N-not really s-sure, Jiminie." Jeongguk stifled a laugh. He realized he had been missing a lot of school lately. "Jimin- I-I still h-have y-yet to get y-your nu-number."

"Oh right." Jimin got off his back and they traded numbers, smiling to each other.

"What are y'all so happy about?" Taehyung walks up behind Jeongguk and softly kisses his neck back hugging him. "A-ah. Tae-Taehyung, we-we're at sc-school." Jeongguk blushes.

"Wait. Whoaaaa- since when did y'all start dating?" Jimin asks looking at the couple in front of him. "Hmm- about 24 hours ago. I'm taking him on a date this afternoon." Taehyung says kissing Jeongguk on the cheek and hugging him tight against him.

"This af-afternoon? I thought i-it was l-later this w-week?" Jeongguk asks turning his head to look at the blonde.

"Nope I changed my mind. You deserve a date this afternoon."

"B-but I ne-need to do sc-school work." The younger says looking down.

"Since when have you ever done schoolwork around me? You always get distracted." Taehyung snickers.

"O-only because y-you di-distract me!"

"Okay, well, I'll let you too love birds be. Meet y'all at lunch." Jimin says laughing and walking off. Giving a salute as he walks off.

"Here that Baby? We are alone now." Taehyung says moving Jeongguk to where he is facing him. "No-not really. We're a-at school." Jeongguk blushes.

"Fine fine- I'll wait 'til we get home." The blonde says placing a soft kiss on the younger's lips. Taehyung intertwines their hands and walked to the lunch room where the rest of the boys were.

"Sup lovebirds!" Hoseok calls out.

"Took 'em long enough." Namjoon says short after.

The boys sit down with confusing looks. "What do you mean?" Taehyung asks.

"Y'all both had eyes for each other since Taehyung showed up at this school. It's crazy it's only been like- what? 2 months?" Jin adds in.

"Well damn. Shoulda known Kooks over here had eyes for me." Taehyung smirks looking at the boy beside him.

"Oh, sh-shut u-up." Jeongguk blushes.

"Never, Babe."

[A/N]
Unedited
A little short of 1k words
Sorry :(
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter regardless of it being short !
Vote and comment
I purple y'all!
<3