Chapter 19

Taehyung left Jeongguk's house one morning to get some things from his house, since he was basically living there until Jeongguk got better, maybe longer. Ms. Jeon allowed it so, why not?

It took around five minutes to drive to his house. When he arrived, he noticed his mom's car but not his dad's, so that was a good sign needless to say.

When he walked in, his mom wasn't in sight so he assumed she was in her room or on the balcony. He reached his room with ease and started packing clothes into a duffle bag, along with some other needs.

"Taehyung? Is that you?" His mom called out walking down the hall. He must've made too much noise while packing.

Shit. "Yeah. But I'm leaving soon. Don't worry. I don't know when I'm coming back either." Taehyung said walking past her only to walk into a strong, broad chest.

"Taehyung. That is not the way to talk to your mother."

"Bullshit. Like you care." Taehyung said to his father while trying to move past him. But the older man had other expectations- he grabbed Taehyung's wrist and yanked him back, most likely leaving a bruise.

"Apologize. Now." Mr. Kim said.

"No. I'm leaving. Don't think of chasing me, either." Taehyung finally turned to look at his father in the eyes. Nothing but hate in both their eyes. The feelings were mutual- they hated each other.

"Faggot. I know all about that little boyfriend of yours. What's he have? Hmm," Mr. Kim stopped, pretending to think. "That tumor boy right? With the pathetic stutter?" Mr. Kim snickered.

Taehyung stopped dead in his tracks. He wanted to turn around and punch the man he called his father in the face.

Calm down Taehyung. Don't stoop to his level. You're better than this. Just keep walking.

So that's what he did. He kept walking, out the house and to his car. He wasn't looking back, not until he was moved out completely.

With all this pent up anger, he couldn't go back to Jeongguk's right now. After all, it was only seven in the morning. He doubts Jeongguk would be awake right now, so he has an hour or two to waste.

So with that, he got on the freeway. At first he was just blaring music. And then he started going faster than the speed limit, then over one hundred, and he kept going. The way he was going, there wasn't traffic, so he could easily go faster than preferred.

After about ten minutes of his reckless driving he pulled over, slamming his hands constantly against the steering wheel. He couldn't stand his parents, and he could normally ignore them. But when they said that about Jeongguk, he couldn't ignore them them.

He knew what would happen if he raised a hand to his father. He knew. And it's happened before but for different reasons. So he walked out.

Jeongguk had woken up with ease this morning. No morning sickness, no nausea, and a growling stomach. He hadn't had a complete meal in two weeks, and now his stomach was ready to feast.

When Jeongguk got up Taehyung wasn't anywhere to be found, his mom already gone for work. So he was alone. He got to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast, which consisted of the normal breakfast items. While he was waiting for everything to cook he sent Taehyung a text.

Kookie
Hey, you weren't here this morning when I woke up..
Im okay! So no rush, but I'm making breakfast! :)

Jeongguk set his phone down, not expecting a text anytime soon. He finished up the cooking and put everything on their desired plates and made himself a plate. When he sat down his phone went off.

Ping!

Taehyung
Kook! I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up..
I had to go pick up some stuff from my house.. im glad youre good
Ill be there in 5.

Jeongguk smiled at the text and shut his phone off. Taehyung wasn't expecting a reply anyways- they had gotten used to each other's texting style over the months.

Jeongguk finished eating and washed his plate and put it back where it belonged in the cupboard. Taehyung came through the door not long after. But still startled the younger.

Instead of the normal, "baby I'm here," he went into the kitchen and saw Jeongguk's back towards him so he took the golden opportunity to back hug him.

So he did. Jeongguk tensed under his embrace and then eased up when he realized it was his boyfriend.

"Hey Baby. I'm back. I'm sorry for not being here this morning. Thank you for the food." Taehyung said giving Jeongguk a soft peck on his neck.

"Oh, S'o-okay! And y-you're wel-welcome!Now e-eat u-up!" Jeongguk said pulling away from the embrace and pushing Taehyung to the counter to eat.

"You ate right, Kook?" Taehyung glanced at the younger in between bites.

"Y-yeah! I-I ate a-a bunch! M'a-all full n-now." Jeongguk replied sitting beside Taehyung.

"That's good. I'm glad you're eating again."

"Mhm. M-me too." Jeongguk nodded.

Once Taehyung finished his food Jeongguk took his plate, cleaned it, and put it back in the cupboard.

"Hey Kook?" Jeongguk hummed in response.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Jeongguk giggled, "S-sure! Wha-what movie?"

"How 'bout Fist Fight?"

"Okay!"

Taehyung nodded and the two boys walked to the couch and started the movie. Taehyung laid down and Jeongguk laid on top of him. A very innocent way of cuddling, while laying on top each other.

The rest of the morning was spent with laughter and cuddles. Neither one of them wanting this moment to end. It was too precious.

Their time together was precious.

[A/N]
Unedited
OHH. MYY. GODD.
This took aLL dAy To WrITe..
And it's not 1k words.. :(
I hate filler chapterssss
Buuut some fluff? I think yes.
Vote and comment!
I purple y'all
<3