Chapter 13

Jeongguk stood there, stunned, not sure of what to do. How was he supposed how to respond? He had never kissed a person before. He was confused. Taehyung pulled away with his box smile showing.

"I like you, Kookie, a lot."

"Wa-wait, w-what? I- you- What?" Jeongguk stammered, and not because of his stutter; because he was supper flustered.

Taehyung kissed him again but this time with more passion and Jeongguk kissed back to the best of his ability. It wasn't a long kiss but it wasn't short either. Just enough to leave both the boys breathless, though.

When Taehyung pulled away, he rested his forehead against Jeongguk's. "Go on a date with me, Jeongguk."

"I- but, I d-don't k-know what I-I am." The younger was beyond flustered. He didn't know how to respond. He liked Taehyung, but he wasn't sure if it was a as friend or more than that.

"You can figure out your sexuality with me. It's okay right now. You can use me to find out what you like and don't like." Taehyung pulled away from the embrace and looked at the younger. "Figure it out, and when you do, let me know. I will drop anything at that time if you say yes," He turned to walk to his car. "Bye Kookie," and he got in his car after a small wave. Jeongguk shut the door and then got startled when his mom came out of no where.

"Jeongguk, I swear to god if you don't go on a date with Taehyung I will disown you."

"M-mom! Wh-what? Where d-did you come fr-from? Did y-you watch that w-whole t-thing?" The younger covered his face to hid his very very face.

"Of course I did! When I noticed that you hadn't come to help me clean up I figured you were still talking to Taehyung and then BAM! I saw y'all kissing."

"U-ugh."

"Jeongguk, sweetie, you're gay. I'm your mom. I know this stuff before you know. I just get that vibe. You have never dated a girl before and you only EVER talked about guys at your school. I can hear more than you think. I'm also a very good eavesdropper." She went up to hug her son. "Just think about it, yeah? You deserve to be happy, and I'm sure he will make you more than happy." She gave him another tight squeeze and they parted ways; Jeongguk going to his room and Ms. Jeon going to the living room.

Jeongguk had returned to school the following week feeling a lot better about himself. He had talked to Taehyung about the date and they were going on one later in the week. Both boys were very excited about the said date. Lunch had rolled around and Jeongguk met the other 6 boys at the table.

"Look who showed up after a week of missing school!" Hoseok said.

"Kookie!!! I missed my best friend!" Jimin got up and gave Jeongguk a hug.

"W-whoa. I d-didn't think y-y'all would actually miss m-me." Jeongguk hugged Jimin back and then sat down after their hug.

"Of course we would! You're our friend. We aren't going to treat you like shit."

"Namjoon-ah! Language!"

"Ah, sorry Jin. Anyways Jeongguk, Are you okay?"

"W-what do y-you m-mean?"

"Tae told us, Jeongguk. That you're getting bullied. Why didn't you tell us?" Jin answered before Namjoon could respond.

"O-oh. Uhm. I- uh- I d-don't know." Jeongguk looked at his hands in his lap, fidgeting.

"Guys, Clearly he doesn't look comfortable right now," Yoongi said.

Taehyung gave Jeongguk an apologetic smile and Jeongguk returned it.

Lunch soon ended and the boys left to their designated classes. Jeongguk, Taehyung, and Jimin shared this class. They had a brief conversation at Jeongguk's desk before class started. Once the teacher came in they went to their seats and class began.

Jeongguk could not ask for class to go by any faster because he wanted to go home and sleep. It had been a long emotional day for him. He spent a lot of the day thinking about his sexuality.

He really liked Taehyung. He hadn't realized that until he admitted his feelings out loud. He had never found interest in a girl, not a guy; until now. So is he gay? Is that considered gay? What was his label—

"Jeongguk, why don't you answer this question." The teacher broke Jeongguk out of his train of thought.

"O-oh. Uhm y-yeah. I w-wasn't paying a-attention." Jeongguk looked down at his fidgeting hands.

"Thought so. Next time you decide to not pay attention to my lecture, you'll earn yourself two hours of detention."

"Ye-yes ma'am." Jeongguk started reading the textbook in front of him to try to hide away from the stares he got. He could see Taehyung looking at him with a concerned face from a few rows in front of him.

"Jeongguk, let me bring you home." Taehyung said when he ran up to Jeongguk after class ended.

"Y-yeah. Sure," the younger smiled.

"Okay c'mon." And the ravenette was being dragged out the door by the blonde. Jeongguk only got to give Jimin a small and quick wave before he wouldn't see him again until the next day.

[A/N]
Unedited
Sorry for the short and shitty chapter..
Filler I guess
Vote and comment
I purple y'all
<3