Chapter 21

Double update.. read previous chapter

Jeongguk had been attending school now for two consecutive weeks since his last incident. Raegan tried to mess with him once and then Taehyung punched him in the face, hard. It was pretty amusing to watch- Reagan White got knocked to his ass by one punch.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were in there shared class when the latter was called to the office for an unknown reason. The two spared glances before Jeongguk walked out the classroom with his bag in hand.

He walked to the office and greeted the secretary, "Ah, Jeongguk. You're mom and Mr. Inglam are already in the meeting room." She gave him a sad smile.

Needless to say he didn't like it. The sad smile, the out of the blue meeting, the concerning looks he received from his teachers- now that he realized it.

He hadn't realized he was at the door just standing there. Not paying attention or more like hoping what he was assuming wasn't going to happen.

He opened the door, and when he did he regretted it immediately- his mom was crying. And he guessed his assumption was correct.

"Jeongguk. Honeey. You're being written off. You can no longer attend school." His mom cried out.

"Wh-what? No! Wh-what about gr-graduating? Wh-what about m-my fri-friends? I c-can't leave sc-school!" Jeongguk stood there, at the door frozen. Tears threatening to roll down his face, but he refused.

He dropped to his knees, "Y-you can't." Mr. Inglam stood there in pity. It wasn't his choice this time. It was law, Jeongguk had missed too many days. It was either Ms. Jeon go to jail, or Jeongguk get written off. Of course, Ms. Jeon couldn't go to jail- she had to take care of Jeongguk. So it was her only choice.

When Jeongguk got home he went straight to his room and cried. He wasn't even allowed to finish the day out. When he checked his phone he had a message from Taehyung.

Taehyung
What happened??
You didn't come back to class..
hell you didn't even come back at all..
What the hell happened in there

Kookie
I can't attend school anymore
I got written off...

Taehyung
What the fuck??

Kookie
Ill explain when you get here..

While Jeongguk waited for Taehyung to get home, he fell asleep. It was only lunch time. He knew he wasn't going to eat so it was better just to wait while sleeping.

When he woke up Taehyung was laying beside him, an arm wrapped around him while the other holds his phone.

"T-Tae-"

"Oh, did I wake up up?" Taehyung says turning to the younger and holding his face, tear streaks evident.

"No." Jeongguk sat up, "B-but I n-need to t-talk to y-you a-about what hap-happened."

"Right." Taehyung said sitting up as well. Giving Jeongguk his undivided attention.

After explaining Taehyung was enraged.

"What the fuck? How is that- why is that- What?" Taehyung said raking his hands through his hair angrily.

"It's not fair for you, Kook. You don't get to graduate. You don't get to experience prom, experience your senior year." He said looking at his boyfriend.

"I-I know," Jeongguk said leaning towards Taehyung to rest their foreheads together. "I'll b-be o-okay."

"If you say so Kook." Taehyung says and leans to kiss his boyfriend. Jeongguk was surprised by the small action but responded none the less.

The small kiss turned into something heated. Taehyung pushing Jeongguk on the bed, his hands roaming the younger's body.

Jeongguk tensed up when Taehyung was about to slide his shirt off, and Taehyung stopped- noticing his hesitation.

"I forgot. I'm sorry." Taehyung said peppering kisses all over Jeongguk's face making him giggle.

Jeongguk told Taehyung he didn't want to show him his body until it was back to the way it was two and a half months ago- before everything happened.

Taehyung laid beside Jeongguk and they cuddled for the rest of the day, watching random movies on the computer/ TV. Ms. Jeon only going up there to check on them for dinner.

After a few hours Taehyung had fallen asleep, so Jeongguk thought it was a good idea for him to write again. He had been writing journal entries about how he is doing. He only started it this year so there wasn't much in it. He went to his desk and started writing.

Entry 180721

Taehyung is asleep, so I'm writing. I don't know how much I will write but I have some stuff to say.

I got written off from school today. Evidently, I missed to much school. It was the higher ups decision.

I have an appointment with Dr. Riggs in two weeks, and I'm nervous. I don't know what he is going to tell me.
My hearing aids haven't been acting up, so it has to be about my tumor.
Lately, I forget I'm deaf because I haven't had problems. Which is a good thing so yay. :)
I have been getting major headaches, which isn't a good thing. I don't know what it correlates too but I know it isn't good.
Taehyung has been so nice to me lately. I don't know why he hasn't left me yet honestly..
I know he wants to do more than just have intimate make out sessions. I know he wants to do it. But I can't bring myself to do it.
I love him, but I am so insecure. Ever since I lost weight I haven't let him see my body. I don't even like seeing my own body.
It's disgusting in my eyes. It has to be in his as well. I don't know why he is still with me. He literally spends every second with me- I have to get annoying at some point..
I'm going to stop writing and go to sleep before I get depressed and can't.
Goodnight entry.

[A/N]
Unedited
What do you think Jk's appointment holds? Hmm
I'm going to be feeding y'all updates tonight by pulling an all nighter so y'all better love me
Vote and Comment!
I purple y'all
<3