Chapter 6

Leilah stood in a large white room. The goddess sat in a large chair beside her. Both of them were watching Kirara through a black orb in the center of the room. The shadow stared down at the orb, feeling nothing for the being within it, as a red stoned ring shining on her finger. She glanced down at the piece of jewelry; finally stirring on emotion within her, heartache.

"M-my goddess, may I see her now?" The little shadow asked. She yearned to see the yearned to see the girl face to face. Through what she believes to be a heart was aching, it ached worse without her.

"No, she doesn't need any information at this moment" She answered "There's no need for you to go"

"My goddess please, it's been so long since she's last seen me. I'm sure by now she has one question for me" Leilah said blocking the golden woman's view. "Why will you not allow me to go?"

"Because your mistress has fallen for you" Another shadow answered as she entered the room "They are not meant to have feelings for us, and the same goes for us. We have these faces to torment them. To be reminders of what could never be." The other stated "Your new mistress has no ties to that face other than with you, and that's what started this issue. That and your constant flirting"

"I do not wish for the two of you to continue to defy the rules" The goddess said

"But Lucian and her break them all the time!" They actually have intercourse and everything! All Kirara and I do is kiss" Leilah argued

"I do not care about what they do. I care about you and Kirara." The goddess replied "I don't wish for you to have that kind of contact with her anymore"

"Why? Why does this matter now!? I've been with Eliva for millennium. Why are you stepping in now!?"The shadow snapped.

"Because she is not Eliva!" The goddess yelled, surprising both shadows. "I will not let you interfere with this game again. You will not taint Kirara's heart any further! Now silence!"

Leilah felt herself being dragged towards the wall by an unseen force. She was slammed against the wall unable to move.

"You may see Kirara when I allow it. Till then be a good shadow and watch quietly"

The other shadow did her best to stifle her laughter, but her true master noticed anyways.

"Was there something that you wanted?" The goddess asked letting out an annoyed sigh.

"No my goddess, my master sent me away for the time being" she answered. The goddess was more than surprised by that answer. Lucian was rarely away from his shadow. When he was it more than likely meant a world or two going up in flames.

"Where is Lucian?" The goddess demanded, staring into the black orb. The image shifted from the young lady to a dark haired man. He sat in front of a computer far more advanced than those found on that planet. The machine seemed to be struggling to pick up on a signal

"What is he doing" Leilah snapped at the other shadow.

"How should I know. He told me nothing of this" She said glaring at the other.

"General, are you there?" Lucian asked

"Yes, my Lord" a voice responded "General gore reporting"

"What is your location?"

"The armada has just entered the galaxy. We should arrive to 'Earth' shortly" the voice answered