Chapter 7

Alexander let out a groan of pain as he was sent flying to the ground. He tried to stand but the pain was too much for him. His stone began to glow as his body slowly healed.

"I think that's enough for today" he said dusting himself off. "What's gotten into you lately? You've actually been trying during training. Did something happen?"

I landed before answering, "Nothing happened, I just figured I'd get serious for a change"

"Well it's about time for that" he replied crossing his arms "You've been goofing around for far too long now. This should've happened a long time ago"

"Yeah, right" I walked past him and made my way to the house.

"Hey, wait up!" he called trying to catch up to me "I actually wanted to talk to you for a moment"

"About what?"

"Well, since you've improved so much I was thinking we could try to attack Lucian's team" he suggested

"Which one?" I asked, he peeked my interest with that. It's been two months since.....since my talk with the goddess.

"I know you're gonna think this is crazy, but I really think we should just go for Lucian" he said waiting for me to object. When I said nothing he took it as a sign to continue. "Normally I would never suggest something like this. But after seeing how he acted around you back in the arena, he obviously doesn't see you as a threat, and he seems to be attracted to you"

"So you still want me to seduce him?"

"You don't have to if you don't want to. You are the captain, you have the final say" he said taking me by surprise.

"You called me captain" I said in shock

"Of course, you've proven yourself as a part of the game. You may not of killed anyone yet, but you gave that pretty boy hell. That's better than Eliva did in fights" he said "I know I was a real hard ass at first, but I just wanted to make the leader we never had. Someone who could fight for their life. Eliva gave up on life before I met her, I knew that. Kirara, you fought Allevard with all your might and still tried to keep your life. You earned my respect with that"

He cleared his throat and brushed his hair back some.

"Anyways, about my plan, you really don'-"

"I want to do it." I interrupted. It was his turn to look surprised

"W-what?"

"I want to seduce him" I said with a shrug "I don't want to die a virgin, so why not" With that I said I left him standing there, mouth agape.

"Don't tell Hector about it though" I called to him.

Later that night there was a light knock on my door. I opened it to find Alex standing there clinging to a roll of paper and bag. I moved aside let him in.

"So what's with that stuff?" I asked

"Clothing for you to change into. I pick it based on his shadow wear. I just guessed your size" he replied. I pulled out a dress from the bag and looked at the tag. It was my exact size.

"How the hell did you just guess this?" I asked.

He blushed a bit before answering, "I used to be a dressmaker. A size as common as yours was easy to guess"

"Wait, you made dresses?" I said in shock. I honestly didn't expect that to be his answer.

"Yeah, and Viva made ships before, now can we get back to the task at hand" he said spreading out the paper roll on my bed. It was Hector's map.