-Chapter Thirteen-

_____

_____

"What the hell am I wearing?" I asked Peter as I stood up. I had told him my past. I had told him my fears. I had told him everything. And in return, he swore never to tell another living soul. He let me stare at the floor for as long as I wanted, but I knew I would have to get up eventually.

"Oh-uh..." he smiled as he stared down at my attire. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Your clothes were ruined, so that's my shirt," he chuckled. I looked down at the shirt. It was blue and long. That was it. It was simple and very comfortable. I shrugged, off the the fact that I wasn't wearing pants. It's basically a dress, right?

"Well can I have some real clothes then?" I asked him, sitting down I the couch. He shifted his weight onto his right leg, tapping his chin.

"What's the magic word?" He smirked, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"Just get me some damn pants, Maximoff," I grumbled.

"Okay, one minute," he smiled, disappearing out of the room with his super speed.

A second later, he appeared with a suitcase. My suitcase from my hotel. He bent over, placing his hands on his knees and breathing heavily.

"You have-" breath. "a lot-" breath. "Of stuff," he shook his head.

"I have one suitcase," I walked over to it. "You're just out of shape," I joked. He scoffed, hidden by a laugh.

I grabbed a grey shirt and jeans out of the suit case, feeling Peter's eyes on my the whole time.

"Where can I change?" I asked Peter, turning towards him.

"Right there is fine," he showed an amused smile. I crossed my arms, shifting my weight onto my right leg.

"Who's suddenly cocky?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow, folding his hands behind his head.

"Since when have I not been cocky?" He asked. I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Fine. If you won't help me, I guess I'll find the bathroom on my own," I turned, about to walk up the stairs before turning back around, directing to his long shirt. "And you're never getting this back."

•••

I was toying with the new found metal bracelet on my wrist. I knew exactly what it was. I had seen it only once before; on my father. I tried to use my powers, but I knew it was useless as long as I had this on. The problem is, I'm not sure how to get it off.

I heard a knock on the door upstairs to the house. Peter and and I looked at each other and I watched as he zipped away in a flash of silver.

"Peter, some men are here!" Peter's mother yelled from upstairs. Fear struck through me. Is it the Mutant Hunters? They must've know I hadn't died in the alley.

•••

Author's Note:
I'm sorry that it's so short!
But I'm pretty sure you guys know who is at the door....
Thank you so much for reading! Love you all!!!💕