Three

Daehwi is an idiot but he's not numb.  He's actually very sensitive and conscious about the things that's happening around him. And Daehwi surely noticed that no matter how much he tried to climb the wall between him and Jinyoung, he just simply can't if the other would just step on his fingers every time he reaches the top and ignore all his efforts. It leaves no place for Daehwi but to let go and fall down with disappointment and bleeding hands. Or in real life case, heavy heart.

Daehwi scrolled down on his social media as he waited for his two members to have their make ups done. Today was supposedly their break since they just have finished with their music promotion for their latest album but instead of going to that theater he's been waiting for weeks, here he was together with Jisung and Jeahwan to appear on a talk show. If you're going to ask Daehwi, he would rather just stay at home and spend the day wisely than to be here where later on, he'll find comments about how unpleasant his attitude was. He's actually laying low on TV shows but the viewers and host demands Wannaone's appearance and when they can't bring all the members, they'll make sure to include their variety ace, Daehwi, in. Even their CEO agreed that he's one of the best in variety shows because he can easily get comfortable and makes others comfortable. He's also fast and witty at answering or commenting at some statement with humorous contents and wouldn't let anyone outsmart him easily. He's the best choice.

He scroll further down out of boredom and what he see next just add another wound on his already bleeding heart. There on his screen was a fan taken pictures of Jinyoung and Jihoon watching the musical theater.

Daehwi this time can't stop himself from scoffing as the salty tear drips down his cheeks and there his hands and knees shaking again from the feelings that he doesn't want to feel. He immediately excuse himself and go straight to the bathroom. His members and other staff are confused and worried but he paid no mind.

He is sure to tell it to Jinyoung that he already bought tickets for that play and that he just needs to wait for him to finish this damn TV show then they'll meet there. He even jump up and down when Jinyoung agreed to go with him because finally, they are starting to fix whatever relationship they have.

Daehwi click on his home screen to call at their dorm while trying to stop the ugly tears from falling in futile attempt.

Those tickets are going to be wasted if not used. I stayed late just to get those.

Daehwi cleared his throat and take a deep breath to stable his voice before the other line answered. He couldn't let his hyungs know how pathetic he is right now, crying alone on a bathroom because of some tickets. Funny. Pathetic.

"Hwi, Why do you call? Are you done shooting?"

Daehwi chuckles and hummed no. " I just forgot that I bought tickets for a musical theatre and it's today but as you can notice hyung... I don't want to waste it" said Daehwi and smile at himself for not stuttering.

"So? "

"It's good for two hyung and it's our break so if you don't have plan please use it... With Niel Hyung, maybe... It's inside my drawer Seongwoo Hyung!" He added and ended the call to not leave space for questions.

"You okay Hwi?"

Daehwi didn't notice that Jeahwan followed him and Daehwi immediately brushed any trail of tears on his face even though it's useless.

Jeahwan opened his arms wide and signal Daehwi for a hug which Daehwi took without a second thought. He cries again and pour all the feelings he had at the moment because his hyungs are just cruel.

"Hyung, have I've done something wrong?" he sobs.

Their main vocal only hugs him tightly to comfort his brother. Lately, his favorite maknae rarely smiles, talk nor laugh. That's worrying enough because in daily occurrence, Daehwi would bounce out of no where and suck all the energy from any of his victims. Even Woojin who is known for his energy can't stand playing with Daehwi for a long time because the younger doesn't seems to know the word tired and Woojin can't simply win any argument with Daehwi, that's a younger brother for, that's Daehwi. Now though, Daehwi would only give them a smile when they ask him to eat and only play with them when there are cameras. Their sun has slowly losing its shine and they know why, everyone notices that, it's Bae Jinyoung.

"You couldn't do anything wrong Hwi. It's okay. You're fine..."

When Daehwi has stopped crying, Jeahwan help him to somehow fix his make up but they both know that they still needed to have one of their make up artist to do the job and that means telling them why Daehwi was crying. It means lying, so here they are.

"His mother called. He misses her a lot" said Jeahwan when Jisung ask them what's the problem. He made sure to say it out loud for their staff to hear to not mislead to wrong conclusion.

Jisung nods in understanding as they watch Daehwi getting his retouch. They're lying, Daehwi's mother knew his schedule and they talk in the morning not in a random time.

"You need to talk this to me Kim Jeahwan" He whispered to the man next to him.

Jeahwan shakes his head no.  "What's with you and you call us with our whole name when you're threatening us." Jisung glared at him. "Okay. Okay. Sorry, but I promise not to talk, hyung" he whispered back.

Jisung narrowed his eyes at their main vocalist. Nothing has ever stopped him from talking before, he couldn't even keep a secret for a day so this is strange.

"He didn't tell me anything, okay?" Jeahwan whispered back tightly between his teeth. He gets frustrated too when their younger members couldn't talk their problems to the hyungs. It makes them feel like they don't trust them enough or they aren't close enough to tell their worries.

The shooting was done smoothly because neither of the three wanted to stay any longer and because they are naturally funny and careful at their words, there's no need to retake some parts nor needed an extra humour. The host even invite them for a coffee but they refuse because it's obvious that they just wanted to have their names connected to Wanna One, one of the most beloved group in South Korea right now.

Jisung and Jaehwan was off to meet their friends that lives nearby since it's still their break but not before asking if Daehwi will be fine to go home alone, in which Daehwi just wave off.

"We'll be back before seven. Don't wait for us and sleep well okay?" Said Jisung when they're now outside the building of where they shoot.

Daehwi only nods and told his hyung to take care as he watch their cars disappears in different directions. He quite envy his hyungs for having many friends because even though Daehwi is friendly, most of his friends are in showbiz or busy at school. Being in industry at the young age has disadvantages too and it's one of those.

"Should I drive you to dorm Daehwi-ah?" His manager ask when they reach the parking lot.

"Can you drive me to BNM hyung?" Daehwi ask extra hopeful.

His manager looks at him confused. They have their own studio in YMC and Rhymer is not there at this moment.

"I have unfinished song there. I wish to continue it there if that's okay" Daehwi added when he read the expression of his manager.

His manager nods slowly and open the car's door for Daehwi to hop in. From this building, it will take about thirty minutes to reach BNM so Daehwi take that time to rest a little bit but he texted his hyung first. He needs to let it out before it becomes ugly or cause misunderstanding.

"Hyung I'm off to BNM. Need u there. Pls"