Four

"Hyung I'm off to BNM. Need u there.
Pls"

When Woojin read those message,he didn't bother to reply and quickly drop his planned activities with Guanlin and Minhyun.

He knew it, he  see those pictures of Jinyoung and Jihoon when it was supposedly Jinyoung and Daehwi. At this point, he just wanted to punch Jinyoung on the gut for him to realize how much effort Daehwi is putting to him. How many tears has already rolled down on his little brother's cheeks just for him. And how much Woojin despise him for making Daehwi smile but also stealing those smiles on his lips. Jinyoung though, is a friend of him too and not just the person who makes Daehwi fall head over heels so he will set aside those hate and understand both of them as the older brother he should be.

Still, Daehwi needs him right now...

Minhyun and Guanlin watches their main dancer talk to their manager via phone, probably asking for a drive. They don't need explanation, they know it anyways. They think that the only person who couldn't understand the situation was Jinyoung, Jihoon and Daehwi. One of them really needs to let go.

"You like Jihoon, why aren't you fighting for him?" Minhyun ask as he sips from his bubble tea.

Guanlin shrugged at the questions. "Between me and Daehwi, he's more competitive"

Minhyun raise his brows at their youngest. "What do you mean by that?"

The corner of the youngest lips curl up a little as he lower his black cup. "It means that if Daehwi wins Jinyoung hyung back, then Jihoon hyung is definitely for me"

Minhyun scoffed at him. "So you're letting Daehwi do all the job?"

"Daehwi's competitive but I think I'm stronger than him." Guanlin trail off. " I can endure it and live with it..." I don't have to cry at nights for one sided love.

Minhyun only chuckles and pat Guanlin on the head. "Ah, our little chick is growing. I'm proud of you"

Guanlin only pout and shyly look away.

Yes, he got jealous and badly wanted to snatch Jihoon away from Jinyoung but at the same time he's not sure if it's worth it. Daehwi is the kind of person who doesn't need much effort to something because he do well easily without trying. Seeing him give his most for Jinyoung is a rare sight to see. If the Lee Daehwi who's naturally good at everything couldn't separate the two, then what Lai Guanlin, a timid boy from Taipei can do. He'll just wait and see if he can grab a chance.

Woojin stood up infront of his original agency, breathing heavily as he ran from the parking lot to the entrance, he is sure lucky that today is a cold afternoon so there's no much people around to notice him. If fans see him running as if he's life is on danger, they'll think that there's definitely something wrong, which is true anyways.

On his way to one of specific studio, he was greeted by some staffs and trainees that knows him. He doesn't want to sound impolite when he cut their words when they started to consume his time but he just really need to see Daehwi as soon as possible right now. He doesn't know what that kid might be doing right, crying? staring blankly on the walls or learning witch craft, no it wouldn't go that far, maybe.

To his surprise, Daehwi  has his headphones on and was busy on his computer, one hand holding on the mouse and the other was on his piano keyboard. He even have mug of hot chocolate and biscuits besides him. Woojin felt trick.

Woojin knock on the side of the wall to announce his presence, quite annoyed that he have to throw his opportunity to shop with Guanlin and Minhyun, there's no assurance that they'll have this kind of break any sooner. YMC is a sucker and overly believes that time is gold.