Thirteen

Jinyoung gaze at the person lying on the white bed, his eyes were close but he's breathing just fine. The small headed face holds the other's hand, thinking, what if they came a little late, what could have happen to Jihoon? Good thing they came at the right time.

Jinyoung jerk up from his seat when the fingers he was holding on move a little then it was followed by a painful grunt and the opening of earthly brown eyes. He immediately push a button and called for the nurse or doctors to analyze the situation.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Jinyoung ask as he help the other to sit up.

Jihoon shake his aching head to clear his vision before he looked around, he's in the hospital, that's easy to tell so he never ask. The first thing came to his mind was the last thing that happened before he was swallowed by darkness, his eyes widen as he look at Jinyoung. "D-Daehwi, where's Daehwi?"

"I don't know, he said nothing but he'll never hurt you again." Jinyoung answered with the determined glint on his eyes.

Jihoon look at him defeated and in the verge of crying. In a low voice mix with frustration and disappointment, he whispered Jinyoung's name but was cut off by the rushing doctor.

After he was checked and confirmed to be well enough to be released, Jihoon plead not to tell the management soon, he wanted a little more time to rest, to talk, to clear things up.

He once again look at the slowly becoming confuse Jinyoung and ask again. "Where's Daehwi Jinyoung?"

"Why are you looking for him? He might go back to his hometown, probably guilty of what he did to you." Jinyoung answered his hand clenching in anger. Jealousy is understandably hard to control but trying to harm a friend because of it is a different story.

Jihoon ask him about what happened after he was send to the hospital and the words that slip on Jinyoung's lips makes him brushed his hair back frustratingly. "Oh my God Jinyoung." Jihoon expected this but damn them for making wrong conclusions and fvck the schedule of the hyungs to Jeju. At least one of them should stay to look after them.

Jinyoung frown. "What do you mean? It's his fault that you are here."

Jihoon breath in deeply. "This is fuck up" He said and buries his face in his palm. "This is really fuck up." He repeated.

"What are you saying hyung? I can't understand you" Jinyoung said and Jihoon told him what really happens before he was send to the hospital.

Jihoon was sitting on the waiting room as he busies himself with the game Woojin suggested. Yes they're fine now, Jisung plead them to fix things up before they went to leave to their schedule somewhere in Jeju. And now, his only worry is talking to Daehwi. He knows that he had hurt the younger so much and it's Jihoon who should make an effort but the moment the door opened, he thinks that it will be easy.

Daehwi was standing uncertainly with two glass tumbler on his hand. He was just looking down at the tiled floor, moving his toes in nervousness.

Jihoon smiled. "You want to talk?" He ask and the pout forming on the younger's lips wouldn't go unnoticed to Jihoon.

"I..." Daehwi started anxiously. "I'm sorry for troubling you and the others because of my childishness." He admitted.

Jihoon chuckles and pat the space besides him where he urge Daehwi to sit down. The younger comply immediately. "Funny, I was about to talk to you about this... Is that for me though?" He ask when the treat on Daehwi's hands catch his attention.

Daehwi, as if back to his senses nods fast and offer the drink with his shaking hand. "Y-Yes, hyung." He half yelled in panic.

Jihoon couldn't help but to smile genuinely.  Right, this is how it should be. He couldn't believe that they let small things affect their friendship. He couldn't wait to hang out and do silly things with Daehwi again, maybe they'll include Jinyoung too if the younger is fine with it.