Seven

Daehwi isn't sure why and how but he's been spending lot of times now with Jinyoung compared to the past few weeks. It's not like he's complaining but his hyung is making him confused. Few minutes he's with him then the next he's with Jihoon then he'll find Jinyoung with him again. It goes like that the entire shooting of their new season of Wannaone Go and he can see that Jihoon's also frowning at the turned out of events.

When they're shooting he's sticking more with the older but off-cam Jinyoung would be running to Daehwi's direction. The younger doesn't want to think that it's only out of pity because he can clearly see the sincere smiles on Jinyoung's lips whenever he gets the chance but on the other hand... What is his real deal?

"What are you thinking Hwi-ah?"

Daehwi look up from his bed to see the person that's been messing his mind and heart every lately. Jinyoung is on his black pants and shirt layered with the same color shade of a jacket. He has his earphone shove on his right ear and the other was just hang loosely. For someone who's just about to sleep, Jinyoung is rather wearing a fancy one outfit but of course that's not the case. He's not showing off his dark fashion in clothes but it's because he had a night walk with Jihoon. Daehwi saw them. Daehwi is even questioning why Jinyoung stays with him in the same room when they can freely choose the person to room in with. He's also throwing the purpose of the beds because in the middle of the night he'll go to Jihoon and Woojin's shared room to find comfort.

"Nothing hyung" Daehwi said as he turns his confusion into a smile.

Jinyoung removed his jacket and put it somewhere above some drawer before walking to Daehwi and sitting besides him.
"Nothing means something" Jinyoung said as he put the other earphone on Daehwi's left ear. It's something both of them do and enjoy when they were just few months in Wannaone. Just listening to music and sharing each others playlist. They would often fall asleep together and the size of the bed that's only for one person doesn't bother them.

"You're starting to sound like Jisung hyung" Daehwi chuckles as he leans his head on the other's shoulder, close his eyes and just enjoy the moment.

"We're just worried Hwi" Jinyoung sighed and hooked his arms around Daehwi's back.

"I know." He replied and a comfortable silence enveloped them.

Minutes or an hour had past with both of them not speaking anything, if Daehwi isn't softly humming to the song, Jinyoung would be certain that the younger had fallen asleep.

Jinyoung cleared his throat. He's actually waiting for a moment to talk with Daehwi and to clarify things.

"Daehwi, I need to-"

"You know that I love you hyung, right?" Daehwi said sleepily to cuts him off.

Jinyoung looks at the other in crease brows. His eyes covered with sympathy and guilt.

"I'm sorry Hwi but I-"

"Don't give me your answer yet" Said Daehwi as he turns and face Jinyoung with almost pleading eyes. Not yet. He still have time.

"Daehwi let's makes this easy for the both of us. You're kind and lovable Hwi, I'm sure you'll find someone better." Jinyoung said and tried to reach for Daehwi's hand but the other pull it and keep it firm on his side.

Daehwi scoff as he stepped out of the bed. "Don't say that hyung. Don't try to make me feel better with those compliments when it's not even enough for you to like me." He said. His voice was once again shaking and he knows that his eyes is already going to burst. It hurts to hear from the person you're fighting for tells you to give up, that you didn't have a chance. But Daehwi's too stubborn, that wouldn't stop him.