Eighteen

Jinyoung found himself sitting in one of the corner of the karaoke bar that Sungwoon rented. A glass of beer on his hand as he drinks it in one go, all his resolves going down with it. He didn't expect it to be like this, he's so eager to make things right but the person he done wrong hasn't come like what Jisung told him. He's not here again instead there's Woojin with another excuse for Daehwi. Really, if not for those unending alibi Woojin had told them, they would probably forgotten that Daehwi actually exists.

"Stop running, stop avoiding me, how do you even know that I'll show myself?" Jinyoung thought angrily before he take another shot of his drink.

"Our dumb friend Jinyoung. You said you're not coming?" Said Jaehwan reeks of alcohol. Jinyoung maintain his blank face, he can't retort anyway. He's really dumb.

An equally wasted Woojin sling his arms around Jinyoung's shoulder, tapping it in attempt of comfort. "Don't worry Jinyoung, it's not another made up excuses. He's just really needed in the studio." Woojin confesses unknowingly that he's saying that all those past reasons must be half of the time are lied.

Jinyoung snort in silence, what's the difference anyways? He's still not here.

"You know that it's your fault right?" Came from Jaehwan once again.

Jinyoung closed his palm tightly, eyes narrowing at the older.

"Shut it up Jaehwan. I'll drive you home." Minhyun interrupted as he stood from his seat to drag Jaehwan out of the room but their former main vocal keeps his stand firmly.

"What's wrong? It's really his fault! Now I can't even hung out with Daehwi anymore!" He shout out completely ruining the bright and unworried atmosphere they created just a while ago. "You all know it! I know guys miss-"

"Minhyun drive him home, Please." Jisung sighed tiredly. It's not supposed to be like this, this is not what they have planned.

Jaehwan still protested, he has a lot of things to say but Minhyun with the help of a sober Daniel successfully drag him out from the room to send him back to his dorm. They are just glad that half of them knows how to drink or else no one would send each other home.

"He didn't meant that Jinyoung, He's just drunk " Daniel said after he came back from helping Minhyun with Jaehwan but Jinyoung only stares at his glass of liquor, a glint of regret in his eyes.

Who is he kidding, it was all his fault that Daehwi didn't want to show up from any of them anymore. It's his fault that Daehwi was filled with fear and pain. And everyone from their former group have the rights to be angry with him, damn he's angry at himself too.

Their silent was again broken by their drunk former main rapper hitting the table with his fist repeatedly. "I hate this." He said looking down. "I hate this." He repeated again angrily. "I really hate t-this" and the next thing, Woojin was sobbing on his bruised hands and it's not even because of the alcohol, they know. " I hate this artificial bright atmosphere that we made every time we see each other! I hate that we make ourselves believe that we're okay! I hate that Daehwi wasn't here! I hate this!" He sobbed before Seongwoo calm him down. Yes, Daehwi has opened up with Woojin and trusted him again but there still this little worry on Daehwi's eyes whenever he tells a personal information to Woojin or when he done some small mistakes and have to look at the rapper asking for confirmation that it's fine, I won't blame you. Woojin hates it.

Jisung shakes his head, eyes filled with tears as well. He ruffled his hair roughly as he closed his eyes before he takes a deep breath. They can't no longer continue being like this, their fake smiles and false hope, it should end in here. They have to really sort things out before there's nothing to sort out anymore. But not now, not when they're physically, mentally and emotionally prepared.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Party's over, We have to fix this but I need you all to be sober. " He said without anyone's protest. He immediately contacted someone from each of his former members' agency. Former, Jisung still can't get used with it even though he debuted with new people.

Jisung patiently wait for Woojin's co member to pick up his call, is Youngmin still busy at this time or he's already asleep? He ended the call and proceeds on calling Donghyun instead but just like the other, he's not answering. Now he's torn between drive him home as in MMO or drive him back to BNM. Daniel can drive home himself and he's with Seongwoo, there's nothing to worry.

He looks at the remaining people on the room, Sungwoon has been picked up by Taehyun already. "Jinyoung can you go home by yourself? I'll take care of Woojin"

Jinyoung only nodded, ready to go home but Woojin shakes his head in disagreement, fishing his phone from his pocket, calling someone.

"You little devil" Woojin started his voice shows how drunk and tired he is. "Where are you?! Pick me up!"

The other person on the line answered whining and Jinyoung wanted to just snatched the phone from Woojin's hand to hear that voice again with actual words and not lyrics nor scripted lines." What do you mean? I'm on my way there. Hyungs just needs me to revise more lyrics."

"Then hurry up! We're almost done" Woojin complain and surely aware how the eyes of other occupants of the room widened.

"I'm already here, what's the number of the room again?" Daehwi ask from the other line.

"129" Woojin answered and immediately turn his attention to Jinyoung besides him. "I'm giving you a chance, don't waste it" He whispered between gritted teeth and just a few seconds passed, the door was opened revealing a Daehwi on his black sweat shirt and pants.

"H-hyung? Are you here?" He ask unsurely because of the deemed room but before he could receive an answer, he felt himself being dragged out of the room he barely step on.

Surely, Jinyoung wouldn't waste it. He had made this his last chance, if it didn't work, he'll give up.

I'll give up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: It should be the last chapter but I can't bring myself to rush it. I'm sorry 😭 One or two more chapters and I hope it's done. Thank you for keeping up with this story thank you for reading, votings and commenting. I really appreciated those.