Six

When the shooting started, they have to choose a person to put inside their heart necklace, Daehwi first chose Jihoon. He wanted to know more about him and why Jinyoung would rather be with him than Daehwi and being in the same unit could be a way. (Please watch Wanna Go X-con cause I'm just practically putting some part of the video into words here, dramatically and where it should not be.)

They enter the scene one by one from Jisung up to the last. As expected, Jihoon and Jinyoung sat beside each other and other than that, Jinyoung is lamely flirting with Jihoon when he was performing a song to appeal to them. Daehwi wanted to scoffed but he needs to remind himself that there are cameras and he was mnet's favorite to do an evil editing. They love to make him look petty and too competitive and Daehwi already learns from that since Produce 101 but it doesn't mean he couldn't fall as their victim again but he's careful.

After that they started a game and fortunately, he gets to be partnered with Jinyoung. He was putting a blind fold to cover Jinyoung's eyes, continuously asking the older if it's okay which the small headed boy just nodded at. As they were walking with one of each feet was tie together, Daehwi wanted to smack Jinyoung on the head for being a coward, screaming his fright that only cause them to slow down.

Daehwi couldn't take it anymore, he hold Jinyoung on both shoulders, swinging him to face him.

"Hyung, Jinyoung hyung. Listen, I'll be your eyes okay?" Said Daehwi.

Jinyoung looks hesitant, his brows furrowing together. "I can't see anything, we might stumble"

Daehwi's lips curved upward into a smile. "Don't worry hyung, I won't let you get hurt"

As he said that, Jinyoung relax a little, holding Daehwi firm on the shoulder as they continue the fun competition. They're still loud, unsure and chaotic but non of them are in fear.

Daehwi pout when they reach the end as the second to the last. They could have been faster but because of his small stature he couldn't drag Jinyoung easily.

"Hey, It's okay at least we're not the last" Jinyoung path him on the back, smiling kindly at the younger.

Daehwi smiles back more brightly, nodding, suddenly, being a winner nor the second place doesn't matter anymore. He earns another smile and he thinks he's chance might increase.

Jihoon was playing with the dogs outside the house that they're going to stay for the new season of Wannaone Go. Being with dogs gives him peace and makes him forget that they're doing it only for the videos but also for them to have a small break. Currently, there's no cameras functioning as they are on the break and let their eleven artist have a freedom to do what they want without the worry of holding back for the viewers.

"Hyung, let's go inside."

Jihoon doesn't need to look up to see who's the person because even just by the breathing of him, he'll recognize him.

"I still want to play with the dogs go inside." He said looking up to Jinyoung. At his view, he can't clearly see the other because of the bright sky but he can definitely say that Jinyoung looks like an angel sent from heaven.

"You've been playing with them for long now, let's get inside." Jinyoung frown.

Jihoon shakes his head. " Go inside and be with Daehwi more Jinyoung"

Jinyoung can't help himself but sighed heavily and drop down in front of Jihoon. Starting at him with a betrayed looked.

"Are you giving me away hyung?" He ask worriedly.

Jihoon give him a look before laughing so hard. "What are you talking about?" he ask between laugh as he path Jinyoung on the lap.

"Hyung." Jinyoung called in his deep and serious voice making the older stop at laughing.

"Why do you think of that?" Jihoon ask, taking Jinyoung's cheek on his hands. "I'm not giving you to Daehwi nor to anyone. I just want you to spend time with him. He's still your friend Jinyoung, with or without him loving you isn't enough reason to ignore him" he finished.

Jinyoung only looks down. "Aren't you worried?" he whispered still not looking up but slowly removing one of Jihoon's hand on his face to hold it on his hands himself.

Jihoon tightens his hold on Jinyoung's hand, putting it between both of his as well. "I'm not Jinyoung. You two are best friends, what happened now?" he ask and this time Jinyoung look at him straight in the eyes with that furrowed brows. "You stop hanging out with him because of me right?"

Jinyoung opened his mouth to speak but Jihoon immediately make him shut up. Jinyoung can deny it but Jihoon will always find the truth. Before Jinyoung even noticed the feelings of Daehwi, they were already a thing but Jinyoung was afraid that Jihoon might be jealous of them so he keeps distance between him and Daehwi. But that's not only that, Jihoon knows that if Jinyoung noticed Daehwi's feelings first, he's probably dating the orange headed boy and not Jihoon. That's a thing that Jihoon would never mention to Jinyoung because Daehwi is just adorable, sweet and easy to love and Jinyoung is not an exemption to be captivated by the younger's charm and their relationship would never become an assurance that Jinyoung wouldn't look at other person.

"I'll fight for him a little longer hyung. You and Jinyoung-hyung isn't official to anyone yet so I'm not doing anything wrong, right?"
Jihoon suddenly remembered what Daehwi said and how Daehwi has every right to fight for Jinyoung because they're not official to anyone. They both decided that they'll announced it when they all went back to their own companies to escape YMC's drama and possible hate because it's impossible to have this company that burrowed them to keep it cool. Media might accept them like what happened to Woojin and Hyeongsob but it still depends on YMC on how they would introduce them as a couple. Woojin and Hyeongsob have it good because Brand New Music Entertainment handle the situation and release law suit to the malicious and defaming contents. Both Maroo and C9 are both small and struggling company but at least they'll get some support.

Right now, he just wanted Jinyoung to spend time with Daehwi as a friend hoping that the younger will come to realize that being a friend with Jinyoung is better than losing him. He wanted Daehwi to let go and accept the fact that Jinyoung have Jihoon now. Daehwi's feelings is meant to be buried and forgotten.

It's risky but Jihoon's taking it all.

He wanted to pull Jinyoung back but he only watch him as he walk away.