Chapter 9

[ Emma's pro ]
It's been a week since me and Regina spent that time together. She's had to go out of town for her work for a week so should be back tomorrow. I've seen pictures of her with people all over her Snapchat story or Instagram. Everyone she's with is good looking. All the girls and boys. I'll admit I'm a little jealous but don't know why. Henrys been grounded. Max and Camilla keep shouting at each other. Dani is hardly here since she's always out with her friends. I was on my phone when I got a notification Regina posted a photo on Instagram.

Lucky me with these two gorgeous girls💋❤

I'm surprised Robin isn't angry about this and being over protective. I'm a bit more jealous and wish I was there with her. I then heard footsteps coming downstairs. I looked over and saw Henry. It's 11 at night on a school night so they all should be asleep.

"Hey. I can't sleep" he says softly. I patted the sofa and he smiled slightly. He came over and sat on the sofa. "Is one of them Regina"

"The middle one. She's gorgeous isn't she" I say softly with a smile.

"Yeah she's hot" he says making me giggle.

I then saw she had posted another photo. I clicked on it and saw it.

Look who I found😱❤

Look who I found😱❤

"She really is pretty. When can I meet her"

"When you stop being a little shit then you can. Come on let's go to bed" we stood up and went upstairs to bed.

The next morning I woke up and took the kids to school. I then drove to work. As I went there someone came over to me.

"Mr mills would like to see you in his office"

I followed her up to robins office. I went in and he smiled.

"Emma hi. You remember my wife" he says gesturing over to the woman stood in the corner of the room getting a drink of water. Her body froze for a minute. I guess she was just as surprised to see me as I was to see her. We had to pretend we have only met that one time.