Chapter 34

[ Emma's pro ]
Regina was driving her car with me next to her. It is silent until she breaks it.

"Does dani really hate me that much" she asked.

"Yeah and Henry hasn't spoken about you since the day you left. Dani has a daughter by the way and is 5 months pregnant with her second" This caused Regina to look shocked at me. "Eyes on the road" I say quickly. She looked back and made sure she didn't crash into the van coming towards us.

"Sorry. She's pregnant and has a daughter? Ow she's so gonna hate me. I am sorry I left Emma"

"I know. It said it on divorce forms sorry RM" I say annoyed.

"Your not gonna let that go are you"

"You bet your sweet ass I'm not"

"Sweet huh" she smirked.

"Not funny" I glared.

"What did you want me to say? I'm sorry I have to leave so you live"

"I don't know what you should have said but something better than just sorry" i says now upset. I sniffed and looked away.

"Emma are you crying" She asked.

"No I'm pissed. Just drive" my voice was cracked. She stopped the car to look at me. "Regina put your foot down and drive"

"Please don't be mad at me forever. Just know I still love you" she says softly. She then started driving. My eyes are full of tears. Why is she here?

We arrived at my house. I looked back at her and she was looking down. I felt bad for being sick a jerk. I'm still angry but I can tell she is upset. I help her hand which got her attention.

"Let's just be civil... for the kids you know" I suggest.

"Sounds good" she says softly with tears in her eyes.

I pulled her into a hug which I know I'll regret later. We held onto each other tight. Her hair still smelt like apples and cinnamon. I have missed her. We pulled away and looked at each other.

"Come on let's go inside" I say taking my seat belt of. We got out the car and went to the door.

"Dani probably isn't here yet but Henry will be"

"Max looks so different"

"He's to much like Henry is crazy"

Regina giggled and I opened the door. We heard laughing coming from the lounge. I opened the door and they were all laughing. Henry and his boyfriend are sitting with them.

"Hey Henry. Hey mike " I say walking in smiling.

Henry looked up and his face dropped seeing Regina. He then looked at me and smiled again. He stood up and hugged me. He's much taller than me now. He's 6,5 now and I have to go on my tip toes to hug him. Mike came over and I hugged him back.

"Mamma" Katie says running to Regina. She bent down and hugged her daughter.

"What is she doing here" henry whispered

"Don't you dare start" I whispered annoyed.

He sighed and sat back down on the sofa. Regina stood up and Katie went back over to Henry.

"Make yourself comfortable" I say to Regina. She sat down on the arm chair and camilla came over to her.

"I'm sorry Regina. I've missed you" she says while hugging her.

"I've missed you two sweetie. All of you"

They pulled away and camilla day on the side of the arm chair.

"Why did you suddenly leave" max asked. I sat down next to Henry and he was glaring at her.

"Henry" I snapped quietly.

The front door then knocked. Camilla stood up and went to the door. She opened it and Dani's voice came from there. I then saw my granddaughter run in.

"Hey little Taylor" I say picking up the 3 years old girl. I sat her in my lap and kissed her cheek.

Pregnant dani walked in with her little bump. She was smiling and waved.

"Hey everyone" she then noticed Regina. "What are you doing here"

"Don't over react dani. Just sit down and let her talk" I say with a sigh.

"Fine. Talk bitch"

"Language" I snapped.

"Sorry Taylor. Let me try again. Talk B I T C H"

I sighed and Regina stood up.

"Sit down" she says offering her seat.

Dani sat on the arm chair and rubbed her stomach. Regina looked at all of them with a sad face.

"All of you please don't be mad at me. The reason I left was because I thought your mum would go back on the pill since there was no one to look after you" she says softly to all of them.

Max stood up from the floor. He walked over to Regina and stood in front of her.

"I'm sorry" he says as he hugged her. She smiled and hugged him back. Camilla went over and hugged her. Dani stood up and rapped her arms around them. I could see the smile on Regina's face.

"I'm not going over there" Henry mumbled.

"Don't be such a drama queen babe" mike says while playing with his hair.

"Henry she did it for all of us. Accept that" I say with a sigh. Not sure if I'm convincing him or me.

"No. I'm going out the front to smoke" he says as he stood up. Regina watched as he took a cigarette out of his pocket and walk to the door.

"Give him time" I say softly. She nods and smiled slight.

"Dani I can't believe your pregnant" she says smiling at the bump on dani.

"Yeah. I want you to meet my daughter"

Dani looked at me with Taylor on my lap. I stood up still holding my grandchild. I walked over and Regina smiled at the small child.

"Of my god she looks so much like you dani. She's truly beautiful" Regina says smiling. Katie was with camilla just playing on the floor.

[ Regina's pro ]
I know Emma is still mad at me. I knew from the moment I left Henry would hate me and not forgive me.

"I'll be back in a sec. Katie wait with Emma" I say walking to the door. I opened the front door and saw Henry smoking. "Hey"

He looked at me and glared before looking away again.

"What" he says before inhaling.

"Why haven't you spoken to me since I got here?"

"Because 7 years passed and suddenly your back here and everyone is ok with it. Your obviously going to try getting mum back and hen hurt her" he says annoyed.

"No that's not why I'm here. I'm here to see if your mum survived and for Katie to be back in your guys life again"

"So why do you care if I talk to you"

"Because I've missed you Henry. Your were my son and it was hard leaving all of you. You may hate me now but know you can come to me for anything. I'll always be your mamma" I replied softly.

"I know and I just can't believe you left when mum got her transplant that day. You should have came home to at least say goodbye" he replied before inhaling the cigarette.

"When your ready come talk to me" I say before kissing his cheek.