Chapter 28

[ Dani's pro ]
I'm in the car with mum and mamma. I'm really hoping that I can give mum my kidney. If I can't then I will feel useless. I can tell mamma is stressed and worried like me but mum is calm. Like she's ok with not being able to survive. She isn't allowed to die. I won't allow it.

"How much longer mamma" I asked while in the back seat behind mum.

"About 10 minutes"

Katie is in the back next to me. Henry isn't responsible enough to watch her since she's to young. Katie started crying.

"Ow dani can you give her a bottle. She's probably hungry" mum asked.

I grabbed the bottle of the baby bag and tried giving it to her. She wouldn't take it.

"Mum she isn't taking it"

Mum looked round and held Katie's hand with her finger.

"Come on sweetie. Are you hungry" she says softly. Katie started to calm down a bit. "Give it to her now" she ordered and I obeyed.

I started feeding Katie with the bottle. While doing so I heard mamma speak.

"So dani. Since we have time can we talk about you and violet"

"She kissed me... and I didn't move back. I don't know. I don't understand. Why didn't I? I mean for some reason I wanted to kiss her but I never felt that for a girl before" I asked a little confused at my feelings. Why am I feelings this way for a girl?

"I think your just questioning that's all" mum said looking over.

"Yeah. I couldn't figure out if I was gay or bi or straight until I was 18 and had my first girlfriend who was my first love. Its ok not to know" mamma says.

"I'm still really confused. It's not like I've never felt that about any other girl. Mum how did you know"

"For me it was a celebrity. I had the biggest crush on her and realised at a young age I like not only boys but girls. She was very beautiful and at that age I was in love with her"

"Who was it" mamma asked glancing over.

"Jennifer Anderson" mum replied making mamma smile.

"She is very beautiful" mamma says nodding her head in agreement. I giggled knowing I agree.

"Mum" I asked.

"Yeah" She hummed.

"I love you"

"I love you two sweetie. Please don't worry"

"Please don't die"

[ Emma's pro ]
Regina looked at me with sad eyes which I returned. My heart was in my stomach. I looked at her looking down.

"Don't worry ok? Whatever happens you and the kids and Regina will be ok"

I saw her eyes tearing up as she looked at me. She looked back down and placed a hand over the side of her stomach where the kidneys are. I looked forward and Regina had tears in her eyes.

"We're nearly there" she says not looking at me.

I put the radio on and freaky Friday started playing. Me and Dani love it.

"Come on dani. I woke up Chris breezy. Ow my god I'm the man"

She looked at me and I waited for her to carry on. I smiled at her making her giggle.

"I just FaceTimed Kanye. Told him I'm his biggest fan yeah" part of the song had past while waiting for her.

"I got all these hoes in my DM yeah. Holy shit I got a kid" we sang together. Regina rolled her eyes and laughed while we sang the whole song.