Chapter 37

[ Emma's pro ]
I was walking away from Regina. I then felt her push me to the ground. As I hit the floor I heard the sound of a car hit someone. My eyes darted towards where I just was. Regina tumbled over the top of the car and landed down behind it. The car stopped. I rushed to her side. I know what I said but that was all a lie. Of course I care about her.

"Regina" I say as I listed her head to rest on my lap. She closed her eyes. I put my finger against her neck and she still had a pulse which meant she was unconscious. "Call an ambulance" I told the guy that was in the car.

"No English. Español" he says holding his hand to his chest showing he meant himself.

"Umm err... llama... llama a la ambulancia" I say trying to remember my Spanish.

He nods and put his phone to his ear. I looked back at Regina and checked she was still breathing. When the ambulance arrived they took her to the hospital. I left her car there and was in the van with her. They rushed her in while she was on oxygen. I was by her side the whole time.

"Regina please don't go" I say worried.

It's seems like it's always one of us fighting for our life. They took her to a room and I wasn't allowed in. I waited outside while they did whatever they did to her. I texted Dani.

Me: Regina has been rushed to hospital. I need you to get the kids and all of you come down here xx

Dani: ow my god! Is she ok? What happened?

Me: she was hit by a car. Get all your siblings down here now xx

Me: including Katie xx

Dani: got it. I hope she's ok xx

I do as well. When she wakes up I am going to apologise for everything I did and said. I'm sat here worried for her so badly. I'm sat here crying my eyes out and fearing the worst. I stood up and looked threw the small window in the door. I can see her face between the doctors around her.

"I'm sorry Regina. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. Please just come back to me. Please" I sobbed just looking at her. I don't want to loose her.

After about 10 minutes I saw dani, Henry, max, camilla and Katie walking over to me. I stood up and hugged since he was the closest.

"Mum is she ok" Camilla asked.

"I don't know. This is my fault. I did this. I'm so sorry" I sobbed while holding my son close to me.

"It's alright mum. We will figure this out later. She's not dead so we don't have to worry" he says softly.

"Is mamma going to me ok" Katie asked.

I pulled away from Henry and wiped my cheeks to try getting rid of some of the tears. Katie looked worried.

"I don't know. They haven't told me anything. They just rushed her in. She's strong though"

"Have you told uncle James"

"No I don't know his number"

"I do" Katie replied. That eidetic memory is an awesome thing. She told me James number and I called him.

"Hello" he says answering.

"Hi this is James mills right"

"Yep. Why" he asked.

"It's me Emma swan"

"Ow hey em. Long time no see. What's up"

"Regina got hit by a car and has been rushed into hospital" I say softly.

"Holy shit! Ok I'm on my way" he then hung up quickly.

I put my phone back in my pocket. We all went to the waiting room since there isn't much room here. Katie sat on my lap and I hugged her tight. I kept her close to me and she was just really worried.

"Henry can you do me a favour"

"What is it" he asked.

"Here is Regina's keys. I need you to pick up her car. It's by the beach. If you scratch it she will kill you so be careful" I say handing him the keys to Regina's Mercedes.

"She's right. James nearly scratched it once and she went mental" Katie added sweetly.

"No pressure" Henry took the keys and stood up.

He left the hospital. I looked to see dani rubbing her bump softly. Camilla is studying since she has tests coming up but the look on her face shows she struggling because of Regina. Max is just sat there thinking. He has his thinking face on. A doctor came out.

"Regina mills" he says.

We all stood up and went over to him.

"What's wrong with her" I asked quickly. I have Katie sat on my hip holding her close.

"The car hit her with such a speed it broke multiple bones on the first hit. Her rolling over she broke a few more. As she landed she started bleeding near her Parietal Lobe"

"Her what" I asked confused.

"It's the back of the brain"

"So why didn't you just say that dick head" max says annoyed. I slapped his shoulder and looked back at the doctor.

"Anyway she is bleeding lots around there. Also as she was being brung in one of the broken ribs cut one of her lungs causing it to burst"

"Is my mamma going to be ok" Katie asked with a worried face.

"I don't know. One of the likely options is she will be put into a coma"

"Ok thank you" I say and he walked away.

"Mummy don't let mamma die" Katie says hugging me and burying her head into my chest.

The doctor then came back over to us quickly.

"Sorry I forgot. This was in her pocket" he handed my a ring.

"Mum what is it" Camilla asked.

"Regina's wedding ring" I replied.

"She kept it" dani says a little shocked.

"I can't believe she kept it" I say shocked.

"You kept yours right" max asked.

"Yeah but I didn't think she'd keep hers"

"It's because she loves you. She never stopped talking about you" Katie says still hugging me.

"I told you this last night mum. Just give her another chance" Camilla says annoyed.

"I try but we keep getting into arguments. Just don't worry about it. She knows I love her and always will"