Chapter 33

[ Regina's pro ]
Exactly 7 long years and 2 days later
I pulled my car up next to Emma's old house. I know she was asked to move out of mine and I still own that house. My now 8 years old daughter is in the seat next to me.

"Stay here ok Katie"

"Yes mamma. Who is this lady"

"Someone who use to be very special to me and you. When I wave to you then you can come over alright" I replied softly to her. She nods and I kissed her head.

I took my seat belt of and climbed out of the car. I went to the front door and looked at it. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. An older boy answered. He looked like a teen but I didn't recognise him at all.

"Hi. I'm here to see Emma swan. Does she still live here" I asked politely.

"Regina? Why are you suddenly back" he asked in a deep voice. I frowned in while confused. How does this random kid know me?

"Yeah. Who are you"

"It's me max" he replied sending me into shock. He's so grown up and looks so different now. He must be 18 now. When did he get a deep voice.

"Ow my god. Your so grown up and so different" I say in a proud mum voice. He still didn't look happy at me.

"What do you want Regina" he says annoyed. It doesn't sound right him calling me Regina.

"I need to see your mum please"

"Fuck off if you think I'm letting you in to see mum" he says annoyed.

"Language max. I just want to talk to her" I say slightly annoyed that he just swore at me.

"Max who is it" a girl asked as she came to the door. She looked a little younger than max but so much like Emma.

"Camilla" I asked shocked. She is wearing a really short belly top and short pair of shorts. Her hair is in a high bun. She's very skinny and has boobs. Where did she grow boobs from?

"Omg Regina? Your not here to see mum are you? If you are then leave" she says annoyed at me. That's definitely camilla.

"Stop messing about and let me talk to your mother" I say softly.

"No fuck off" max snapped.

"Language" I heard from behind then. It was Emma's voice. The blonde woman I fell in love with came to the door. "How many times have I told you not to swear at people like that max? Your to much like your brother and Camilla put some clothes on. Your not leaving the house like that" she says to them not even noticing me.

"Look who it is mum" Camilla says annoyed.

Emma's head turned to me and her face dropped.

"Your alive" I sighed in relief with a smile.

"Of course I'm alive. What are you doing here"

"I need to talk to you... please" I begged.

"Fine. Where do you want to go" she asked a little annoyed.

"Up to you. Can Katie wait here"

"Katie's here" she asked shocked.

I nodded slightly with a soft smile. I looked at the car and waved for her to come over. Katie got out of the car and ran around it. She ran over to me and hugged me tight.

"Katie this is Emma. Go say hi" I say softly before moving out of the way. Katie went over with a smile.

"Hi I'm Katie" she softly said.