glorified babysitter

Everything seemed to happen all at once

Fights broke out all over the airport, the teams splitting up as they moved to face each other head on. James Rhodey and T'Challa took on the ringleader of the whole operation, Captain Steve Rogers, as America's golden boy stood between T'Challa and vengeance. Mot far off, Natasha Romanoff began to spar against Scott Lang. Meanwhile, Tony Stark, very audibly cursing out his daughter, had flown off for the parking deck in which Wanda and Clint stood on guard whilst said daughter grit her teeth in determination as she began to sprint for the terminal, determined to reach one James Buchanan Barnes and another Sam Wilson.

Of course, not without her shadow.

"Would you stop following me?" Kennedy demanded, barely managing to dodge the series of webs Peter as rapidly firing at her as he swung overhead, running in front of the clear glass as she searched for an entrance into the terminal.

"Would you just slow down? Mr. Stark wants me to watch you!"

"You are an over glorified baby sitter," snapping, Kennedy finally froze in front of the glass, realizing there was no entrance. "You might as well just -- "

"I'm really sorry, but I work for your dad now -- this is gonna hurt!"

"What're you -- AAH!"

She had turned around to snap at Peter just in time to see him swinging, in full Tarzan style, straight for her with one foot extended out, intending to kick her down. Ducking down hastily, Kennedy just managed to avoid Peter's leg as it soared directly over her head before he crashed straight through the glass wall, shattering a large section of it completely as shards flew out, crumbling to the ground.

"Thanks for the entrance, spider boy!" Grinning widely, Kennedy side stepped his fallen body, hearing him groan loudly in response. "Oh, and next time, don't try to kill the person your supposed to be watching!"

Running through the terminal was the Winter Soldier himself, Bucky, accompanied by Sam Wilson, who was coined as Falcon. Dark, matter and greasy hair fell to Bucky's shoulders, wearing a dark uniform with only his silver metal arm truly standing out, the red star embellished upon it shining. Next to him was Sam Wilson, his Falcon wings extended, the red tinted goggles strapped to his face. As Kennedy made her rather impressive entrance, both men momentarily paused, giving her a chance to catch up with them.

"Still can't believe you switched sides like that," his eyes shining, Bucky grinned as Kennedy fell into pace with them. "Old man's gotta be furious."

"Yeah," Kennedy shrugged as their feet pounded across the grey aluminum tile of the abandoned airport, passing several kiosk stations. "He would've grounded me for something anyways, just thought I'd give him something to really ground me for... I probably won't see either of you again until I'm eighteen."