a little video diary

"What are you doing, a little video diary?"

Sitting in the back of a sleek limousine, Kennedy sat on the seat across from her father and Peter, the two men sitting next to each other. Her arms were crossed as she studied a small silver bangle on her wrist, silently fuming. Peter and Tony had been having awkward yet slightly fatherly conversations the entire car ride through New York City, which had rather irritated Kennedy too no end.

Not that she really should be mad about it, she supposed. Having successfully managed to avoid her father for the rest of their stay in Germany, with him taking care of the great mess the little Civil War had started, Kennedy hadn't seen him at all since he left her on the battlefield with Peter until he arrived in the limousine at the airport to personally escort Peter home. And, while Tony had made small snide comments to Kennedy during the ride, he didn't dare start a full blown argument with her right in front of Peter, so it was almost a good thing that Peter was there.

Almost.

"Yeah," mumbled Peter, turning pink as he fumbled around with his phone.

"It's all right," Tony assured him, "I'd do the same thing."

"I told him not to!" Happy hollered through the partition, being the chauffeur of the limousine. "He was filming! I'm gonna wipe the chip!"

"Okay," nodded Tony before catching sigh of how Peter's face fell slightly. "Hey - you know what? We should make an alibi for your aunt anyway. You ready?"

"An alibi?" Repeated Peter. "Sure."

"Okay - Kennedy, pretend you aren't a moody fifteen year old for a minute, would you?" Tony asked, giving his daughter a look as Peter moved the camera of his phone around "we rolling? Hey, get in the frame - both of you."

Sighing with irritation, Kennedy leaned forward into the cameras view, plastering the cheesiest, fakest smile she could as she leaned into the viewfinder.

"Hey, May," Tony was using his camera voice as he adjusted his collar, glancing at his image. "How you doing? What're you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope," he added, waggling his eyebrows suggestively as Peter's mouth fell open, the boy turning towards the billionaire in shock.

"Dad!" Exclaimed Kennedy loudly, her smile falling as her mouth formed a perfect 'o'. "I'm telling Pepper!"

"You just want to get out of the doghouse with her and shove me into it instead," Tony retorted. "Peter, that's inappropriate. Here, let's start over. You can edit it, okay? Okay... three... two... one."

Brushing back a strand of hair, the falsely cheery smile was spread across Kennedy's face faster than it seemed humanly possible as she angled her body so that her entire face would be in the frame, her father and Peter both on the other side of it as they all squeezed into view.