meet the fbi

Freezing instantly, a million thoughts were running a mile per minute through Kennedy's head as she threw up her hands in surrender, slowly shuffling around to see what was happening

Freezing instantly, a million thoughts were running a mile per minute through Kennedy's head as she threw up her hands in surrender, slowly shuffling around to see what was happening. Beside her, she heard Peter take in a sharp breath as her own heart dropped, both of them realizing what was happening at the same time. About two dozen men had sprung up from hiding spots all across the decks, both lower and upper, all holding guns pointed directly at the two teenagers, ready to shoot.

"Shit," muttered Kennedy, wide eyed.

"Don't move!" Demanded the original speaker; Kennedy couldn't determine which man it was as she gazed up at the men pointing guns from above, the sun glinting furiously and glaring in her eyes. "Get on the ground - FBI!"

"What do you mean, FBI?" Peter shuffled closer to Kennedy, their backs touching as they moved backwards slightly, each ready to defend the other.

"The Federal Bureau Of Investigation," answered Karen.

"I know what the FBI is!" Peter burst out, his voice tense as he raised both of his arms defensively. "But - But what're they doing here?"

"Hopefully," began Kennedy, eyeing the guns apprehensively as her heart thumped wildly. "Hopefully not shooting us - what the hell?"

A chain saw-like noise burst out from the parking row beneath the roof of the ship, about twenty yards ahead of her and Peter. Then, cutting like razors straight through cars, metallic wings jut out from the roof of a car as a winged man burst through it, unstable rising into the air as his wings extended outwards. Eyes glowing green, one of the purple explosive cores placed within a gun, his eyes locked in on the scene with the FBI and superheroes, all of the FBI instantly turning their guns in on him.

Realizing what was going to happen a split second before it happened, Kennedy began to move.

"Move! Move!" She shouted loudly, pushing one of the FBI men into another one, sending them both stumbling backwards and out of what was soon going to be the line of fire.

Stabilizing himself, Big Bird launches himself towards the scene.

"Get our of the way!" Peter called out loudly and frantically, shoving one of the FBI men down. "Move - move!"

BOOM

His flight speed increasing drastically, Big Bird zoomed forwards, out into the open air. Firing twice with his sonic cannon, two jets or purple were sent flying towards Kennedy and Peter and Kennedy, doing a cartwheel before launching herself into a tight ball to avoid it, narrowly avoided getting her butt singed by the heat of it as she grabbed one of the FBI men, slamming him down onto the ground under her as she struggled to get him out of the way.

"Look out!" She shrieked loudly, springing upwards and grabbing another one out of the line of fire.

"Move, move!" Yelled Peter as the man flew straight into them, his wings plowing through the crowd and sending one agent tumbling into the waters below. "Look out - look out!"