sub haven

"There he is

"There he is."

Whispering, Kennedy spoke quietly to Peter as they hid behind a large concrete support beam holding up the roof of the parking garage they were in. Lit by cheep fluorescent lights, the lighting bounced off from the rough concrete floors and the dirty white paint that marked each parking spot. Several cars were scattered around the particular floor they were on, the garage almost completely empty except for one man, Kennedy instantly recognized him as the buyer from the night of Liz's party, wearing loose jeans and a jersey as he ambled towards a rather run down car, carrying groceries, preparing to put them into the trunk of it.

"I have more experience with interrogations," Kennedy continued, straightening up as she readied herself. "I'll go first."

"I'm the one with Enhanced Interrogation Mode," said Peter rather confidently, outstretching one arm to halt her in her path, Kennedy slowly glancing from his arm to his face to see if Peter was really being serious. "I'll go first."

About to say something, Kennedy decided against it, shaking her head as she folded her arms across her chest. "Knock yourself out, wall crawler."

Smirking, Kennedy leaned against the concrete support beam as Peter nodded at her, still oozing the newfound arrogance Karen and his SpiderMan had given him, her being ready to watch the show as Peter crept forward. Dronie, the small metal spider symbol on the chest of his suit, de attached, flying towards Aaron Davis first, as the man began to shove groceries into his trunk. As Aaron glanced up at dronie in confusion, Peter burst onto the scene, shooting out several webs from the palm of his hands to stick one of Aaron's hands to the trunk and then opened his mouth to talk.

"Hey -- I need information. You'll give it to me. Now!"

Peter's voice came out comically deep and rough, sounding like a super villain straight out of a cartoon as he spoke gruffly, striding forward with a sort of swagger Kennedy had never seen in him before. His voice hilariously changed, Kennedy had to cover her mouth to stop her laughter from echoing within the parking garage, cracking up not only at how completely and utterly stupid Peter sounded, but at how Arron looked at him as if he were a complete idiot.

"Alright," said Aaron, holding his one free hand up in surrender. "Chill."

"Come on!" Peter bellowed aggressively.

"What happened to your voice?" Asked Aaron slowly, giving Peter a strange look.

"What do you mean?" His newfound persona stumbling slightly, Peter did his best to look frightening and menacing, although it very clearly wasn't working as Aaron simply squinted at him, scrutinizing his appearance.

"I heard you by the bridge," said Aaron, unimpressed. "I know what a girl sounds like."

"I'm not a girl!" Peter cried out way too defensively. "I'm a boy. I mean -- I'm a -- I'm a man!"