gross public school bathrooms

"Wow, public school bathrooms are gross

"Wow, public school bathrooms are gross."

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, Kennedy awkwardly shifted on the balls of her feet as she stood on the rather dirtied tiles of the boy's bathroom, her nose wrinkling at the undeniable stench of mildew and sweat. Her hands falling awkwardly at her side, her gaze traveled across the rather frumpy restroom of a few stalls with plastic doors and two sinks, one severely cracked while the other looked as if the faucet most definitely did not spew water out the way it was supposed to. Standing next to her was Happy Hogan, in full uniform of a suit and Bluetooth com in his ear, looking no happier about the situation than Kennedy.

"Parker needs to hurry up," muttered Happy, less than thrilled.

As the bathroom door creaked open, Kennedy straightened up, her heart beating faster, hoping it was Peter only for a tall and lanky Asian boy to step inside. His entire face scrunched up, his eyebrows furrowing as he took in Happy and Kennedy standing in the middle of the bathroom, stepping forwards hesitantly, his mouth parted slightly as he gazed at Kennedy in confusion, stepping around her tentatively although he did not remove his eyes as he moved towards a stall.

"Are you -- are you Kennedy Stark?"

"No," said Kennedy firmly, staring straight ahead.

Nodding almost dumbly, the boy moved around her, opening up the stall door and disappearing inside of it, the lock clicking. The sound of his pants rustling was painfully audible as Kennedy and Happy stood in the silence before the sound of a zipper being unzipped began. Then, just when Kennedy thought the weird noses were over, the unmistakable noise of a stream of urine hitting water echoed loudly in the bathroom, unflinching as it rang out. Screening her eyes shut, Kennedy's nose wrinkled upwards slightly.

"That is... "

"Disgusting," Happy finished for her, flinching slightly. "Absolutely disgusting. Parker really need to hurry up."

Almost as if on cue, the bathroom door opened again. Praying that it was Peter, Kennedy's heart began the unusual quick pitter patter that it had begun to do whenever he was even mentioned as she threw her shoulders back again, flipping her hair over her shoulders as a familiar brown haired scalp came into view. Peaking wearily into the bathroom was Peter, a dark backpack slung across his back, wearing his usual outfit consisting of a T-shirt with a nerdy joke and tan pants as he stepped into the bathroom, his face lighting up noticeably as he took in Kennedy and Happy.

"Kennedy?" Peter's eyes were wide. "Happy? What -- what are you guys doing here?"

As Kennedy opened her mouth to speak, falling silent as she searched her mind for something, anything even slightly intelligent to say, Happy stepped forwards slightly, looking completely out of character as he finally lived up to his nickname and actually looked slightly happy for once.