I.

O'sane in multimedia

______

Nicki,

"O'sane! Wake up before you be late!" I yelled to the back of the apartment where me and my little brothers room was located.

I went into the kitchen to put the last of some drugs up for a drop I got later on in the day. Yes, drug dealing was my occupation and I took pride in it. My father sold drugs back in the day to keep a roof over me, my mother and O'sane's head but he was ruthless to people and got shot doing a trade off.

My father was well-known in the drug game matter of fact he still is. I always get props from some of his old homies for living on my father's business, it may be a dangerous business but my baby brother and I deserve nothing but the best.

I got O'sane whatever he asked for and I kept myself looking good too, shit I may be a drug dealer but I was girly which kind of made people in the streets question if I was really about that life but don't get it misunderstood, I handled my business when I needed to.

O'sane came into the kitchen typing away on his phone while he held his pants from falling to his ankles. "I actually been up, I was just ironing my clothes."

"The purpose of me buying you that belt was to keep your pants on your waist. Not hanging below your ass. " I scolded him placing a bowl of fruit salad on the table for him to eat. He laughed to himself and pulled his pants up so he could sit down and eat.

"C'mon sis where the bacon and shit at?" O'sane scrunched up his face at the variety of fruit that sat in front of him.

I giggled at his disinterest in the breakfast I made for him. "You gotta stay in shape if you gone be chasing around these crack heads in a couple years."

"Man, I'll stop at McDonald's before I go to school." He exclaimed.

"Are you serious? I almost cut my finger for your dread headed ass."

"Im sorry to hear that, too bad there aint' nobody here to kiss it and make it feel better." He said back sarcastically.

There was suddenly a knock on the front door me and my brother instantly became alert, "You know what to do." I looked at O'sane and he quickly got up to hide the drugs while I went to go see who was at the door.

"Who is it?"

The person on the other side of the door did the special knock to indicate they wanted to buy some weed. I knocked back telling them to slid the money through the slot I sat up so selling from home was easier and discreet.

After successfully getting my money from the stranger in exchange for some weed was done I went into the bathroom to take a shower. O'sane was leaving out for school as I was doing so.

"Aight sis, see you later. Be careful in these streets."

I peeked my head out of the bathroom looking down the hallway where he was standing, "Bye baby brother! Don't be late or we fighting when you get back."

"Yeah aight, you not gon' be able to hit me when I get in the FBI."

"Boy, please you know I don't give a damn about no FBI."

"Well you might as well start calling your lawyers then." He laughed.

"Yeah right. I won't be needing a lawyer no time soon." I said as he finally left out the door for school.

_____

Nasir,

Come with me, Hail Mary
Run quick see, what do we have here
Now, do you want to ride or die
La dadada, la la la la

Tupac blasted through my speakers as I sang along lowly while pulling into the parking lot of the law firm I worked at.

Once I was in my designated parking spot I grabbed my brief case and headed into the building. Oh, almost forgot.

I took my key out of my pants pocket and clicked the lock button my key seeing the tail lights flash indicating that the door was secured. Walking into the office my assistant appeared immediately matching my pace of speed.

"Good morning, Mr. Jones."

"Morning." I said looking into my phone, but ever so often watching where I was going so I wouldn't bump into anyone.

"Hi, Mr.Jones." All of my female co-workers greeted me as I walked past the work areas to my office.

"Morning everyone."

Being a big time lawyer in New York was nice. It was always somebody getting into trouble or even not getting in trouble and was just simply getting put on trial for a crime they did not commit. If anybody was trouble with the law they always called me to defend them, especially people from the hood.

I was born and raised in Queens. Shit believe it or not I used to run around the streets with the dangerous crowds, but then I realized that I wanted more for myself than drug money. My mother wanted me to make more of myself so me and my little brother Jungle could move out the projects and leave the trouble to the niggas with no purpose in life.

I looked over New York out of the big glass window that sat directly behind my desk. "Do I have any meetings today?"

"No sir its been a slow day nothing exciting at all." My assistant, Sharon replied.

I hated slow days like these. There was usually a day or two out of every month where the citizens of New York City acted like they actually had sense. I hates these days.

"Well thank you, I'll call you if I need you."

"Okay." Sharon said and she walked away making her butt jiggle a little in her semi-tight skirt as she walked back to her desk.

I quickly looked away and pulled out my phone dialing up my girlfriend, Cassie, number. It rang a few times before she picked up the phone. "Good morning." She spoke first sounding out of breath. She must exercising like she does every morning.

"Good morning beautiful. How is your day so far?" I turned my swivel chair around, slouching a bit as I looked back out at the tall Skyscrapers and cars moving.

"Oh you know same old, same old."

"Any clients today?"

"Yeah later on in the evening, you?" Her heavy breathing made it a little hard for me to understand her clearly.

Me and Cassie had been together for about 5 months now. Even though, it didn't feel like that short of a time frame because Cassie was already talking marriage and kids but Im not sure if Im ready for that just yet.

"Well how about you get off that treadmill and come do some paper work with me."

"Mhm is that all you called for Mr. Jones?"

Cassie chuckled lightly. "I don't know what you talking about."

Another thing about being in a relationship with Cassie she's saving herself for marriage so that meant that there would be no sex until we said I do which is far from soon. No head, No nothing...only foreplay.

There's been a few times where we've almost fucked but then she snaps out of it just wants to cuddle. Now see the old me would have been dropped her and moved on to random bitches but Im a man not some little ass boy.

"We'll see babe, I'll talk to you later I got 6 more laps to go." She hung up the phone before I could even say bye.

Now it was just me and the sound of car horns again. Now would be a good time for some excitement to make its way into my life...

_______

New book alert!!

Did you enjoy the first chapter? Don't worry the story will get better I promise.

-playboy💙